User Tag List

Thread: New memeber - From Audi to Mazdz...

1. Default New memeber - From Audi to Mazdz...

Hi All,

I have been a member for a couple of months getting some info and thought it was due time I introduced myself.

I purchased a white 2012 Mazda 3 MPS back in December 2011. It was a demo model with 3k on the clock which I got from Hornsby Mazda.

I have never owned a Mazda and to be honest, never thought I would. But 5 months later and I still have a smile driving this car.
    My previous ride was a 2002 Audi A4 QT with a fair bit of mods both go fast and electronic, with the last dyno showing 213 awkw. This unfortunately was sent to the car gods back in September 2011 due to flooding in the car (Syd had a bad storm, drainage points couldnt take the flow and the water back flowed into the passenger side through the grommets), sad to see it go, but would have cost a fortune outside of the insurance to fix, some things wernt covered.

I have only applied tint to the car, 15% on the front windows and 10% on the rest at this point.
    Just enjoying the drive so far, its actually going in for its 10k service on Tuesday.

Heres some pics I took just after the tint.

hope to meet some of you down the track.

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0517.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	298.1 KB 
ID:	10819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0521.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	298.3 KB 
ID:	10820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0527.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	299.1 KB 
ID:	10821  

Hey there and welcome!

Have you any pics of your late Audi? Nice white MPS there! Enjoy your car and the forum mate

White is such a good colour in these. Nice looking rig mate! How do you think it compares with the jew canoe in terms of seat-of-the-pants power?

white, nice
    there's a cruise on tomorrow if you're keen

Hi and Welcome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

welcome to ozmps.. and enjoy your stay

7. Default

Thanx for the welcomes!

It took a little getting used too with the torque steer through the first couple of gears but tamed pretty well now...
    Have put it into a couple of long hairpins in Syd and impressed with the handling, definitely an enjoyable experience.
    I like the interior especially the boost gauge, but a little bummed they took out the 6 disc in dash and memory seats in the 2012...
    Just found these on my phone, these were taken the day I dropped it off to the Audi dealership for the insurance company to collect (repairable write-off)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0476.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	269.2 KB 
ID:	10822   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0480.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	265.0 KB 
ID:	10823  

8. Default

Forgot to mention, interested in the cruise tomorrow but got a soccer game at 1130, maybe next time.

If you don't mind me asking what did you pick the demo up for?
    The white just impresses me more everytime I see it.

Welcome mate!

The white IMO is the best color, that with black painted stockers is the perfect combo!

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I like the interior especially the boost gauge, but a little bummed they took out the 6 disc in dash and memory seats in the 2012...
    Trust me mate ..I feel the same way!
    Hi and welcome. Did I mention white's an awesome color!

Welcome mate! I really envy you but in a good way though, i so want a white gen 2 but with stockies painted in black, and slammed! I would hand in my gen 1 in a heartbeat for one like yours! Enjoy your stay buddy!

Cheers Lee

Hi and welcome !

I got my car from Hornsby Mazda as well !

14. Default

Managed to get it for 36800, took a bit of negotiating but had deposit cash with me which sealed it in.
    Yeah my soccer mate has a grey one, but just something about the white one which pulled me in, no regrets,very happy!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Junior, like all here, the white is mad. Dark tint, black/dark grey alloys, nice combo.

I've been collecting some fav picks of white MPS's over the months. (ok, a couple are of the SEMA cars, but still, mad contrast with the black ad white)

Attachment 10844

Attachment 10845

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335051963.417900.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	10847
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2