User Tag List

Thread: [WA] Alberts Cannington

Default [WA] Alberts Cannington

Knowing how hard it is to find a DVD facia unit for the 6 MPS, the chap at Alberts Cannington is ordering a bunch of facias from Audio Express in Brisbane. The panels are Kanatech dash panels designed to contain DVD head units for those who are interested in replacing their OEM unit.

He also said that at the end of the month they're most likely going to become a distributor for Audio Express as well thereby allowing an easier method of facia purchasing.

I'll hopefully be hearing from Alberts in the next few days to see if stock has been freighted over and I'll keep you all updated. I do hope this turns out for the best as I know there are 6 owners out there who have been looking around for options like this.

With regards to cost, the facia itself is estimated to cost between $300 - 400.
    Mazda6 MPS

BNR STAGE 1 - COBB ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 - CP-e HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP - CP-E DOWNPIPE - 3" MAGNAFLOW ZORST - DENSO ITV22 SPARK PLUGS - COBB SF INTAKE - COBB TURBO INLET PIPE - JBR 70a TRILOGY MOUNTS - SURE ANCHORS - SURE COUNTERWEIGHT - 2XS SHORT SHIFT PLATE - 2XS STEALTH BLOW OFF VALVE - KING PERFORMANCE LOWERED SPRINGS - BILSTEIN B8 SHOCKS - WHITELINE REAR SWAY BAR - DBA 4000 CROSS DRILLED ROTORS - HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS BRAKE PADS

2. Default

Any news in regards to this?