User Tag List

Thread: Newb in the Gc

1. Default Newb in the Gc

Hey all.

So after many years of ownership of VAG group cars, I have finally defected to something japanese.

Loving the MPS and its mid rage power and torque.

Looking forward to meeting some local peops and sharing some local knowledge.

All the Best,

Eddie.

P,S

Where should i post if i have a problem and need advise?

welcome to the forum mate.

Hi and Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMPS View Post

Where should i post if i have a problem and need advise?
    Depends on the problem. The forum layout is fairly well segregated into various areas. If you need to create a thread, first have a search to see if there is a similar thread that answers your question (chances are there may be). If not, pick the section that you think best relates to your thread

Dan

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Welcome dude I take it GC - Gold Coast?

hello and welcome.

Welcome Eddie, depends on your problem really, if it's not car related, then tell us anyway and we'll all chime in with some unqualified advice.

Most would recommend spending thousands on your car, guaranteed to make you feel better.

Damn now theres 2 Eddies that owns MPS's....Welcome anyway, i'm the original Eddie

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

You can be the GC Eddie, i can be the Brissy Eddie hahaha

8. Default

You can be the GC Eddie, i can be the Brissy Eddie hahaha
    Weel you Know what they say "2 Eds are better than one"

In response to my problem, I went to clinic the other day and they told me i had ....... Jokes

Nah I have just bought an 06 3MPS and the Full beam indicator does not work on the dash although the bulbs are both working.

Jeez, sorry to here about the problem with your small blue bulb. I think Eddie-Bris is a physician. Perhaps he could proscribe something.

On the upside, nice purchase on the MPS. Post up some pics...of your car, not the bulb...

10. Default

On a serious Note where on the forum is the best place to ask about this issue and how to get fixed.

You will get pictures this weekend after one of my 6 Hours Valets.

Welcome Eddie ,just what we needed another Qld,er .