User Tag List

Thread: 2006 Mazda3 MPS Sports Pack True Red low kms

1. Default 2006 Mazda3 MPS Sports Pack True Red low kms

Item: 2006 Mazda3 MPS Sports Pack True Red 44000kms
    Item Condition: Excellent. Looks and runs like a dream. Car has always been garaged, rarely parked in public places (have a runabout for that) and regularly washed/waxed (carefully, two buckets with grit guard, separate washing/polishing microfibres etc). Result being car is in excellent condition inside and out. There's an ongoing joke at work that the most reliable way to tell if it's going to rain is if my Suzuki is parked downstairs since if there's any chance of rain I won't be driving the Mazda lol It's true...

Reason for selling: Bought 135i
    Price and price conditions: $26,500 (with OEM wheels/tyres)
    Extra Info:
    • Car pictured with 18x8.5" Rota G-Force wheels with Kuhmo 225/40R18 semi-slicks
    • Airconditioning compressor was replaced in December 2011
    • Only mods besides rims on vehicle are TurboXS SRI, CP-e 75 duro rear motor mount and rear resonator removed. Stock airbox, motor mount and resonator included.

Zero problems with the car since new besides the aircon compressor replaced recently. Always run with 98RON VPower or Ultimate.

Car is not on Carsales yet. I'd love it if I could sell to a forum member so I'll leave it on here for a couple of weeks before it goes up.
    Pictures:
    DSC_0353 (Copy).jpgDSC_0354 (Copy).jpgDSC_0355 (Copy).jpgDSC_0357 (Copy).jpgDSC_0365 (Copy).jpg

Cheers,
    Steve