Hi Peter,

I would like to make you aware of a few things,

I'll get the moderator formalities out of the way first, you are advertising your product in this thread (which will be edited soon), and another that I have deleted, please stop, we restrict our advertising exclusively to our forum sponsors, if you are interested in sponsoring our forum please send myself, or any of the other team of forum staff a PM and we can send you pricing details.

Now to the history of Piasini,

There is a general trust issue surrounding this product on this forum, the previous vendor tuned a few MPSs and other Mazda vehicles with this software and unfortunately the community was witness to an unusually large number of engine failures, now as we all know a tune is only as good as its tuner, however this has reflected poorly on the Piasini brand, unfortunately these sentiments aren't just held within this forum, as @SarcasticOne has mentioned there is a similar opinion of the product on MSF.

The other issue is that said local vendor allegedly became unwell around the time that engines were failing, suffice to say his departure from the issues surrouding his product was very sudden and this in turn stopped local support for the product, I beleive Sam @damsicko was looking after the NSW market, however I believe that he was left with nothing once the product was returned to Italy after he had invested his own capital in setting up a local business to cater for this product.

I am not here to shitcan your product, however please be aware that this will be a very hard sell for you, particularly now that we have so many more tuning options available with much greater versatility than Piasini.