User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Require Piasini Information

Default Require Piasini Information

Ok first off do not close this thread.

This is a legit question from a legit owner of a Piasini Flash and I have a right to obtain information in regards to my purchase.

Now quite simple really.

1/ Does anybody on this forum own or know of anybody that does own a Piasini Flash?
    2/ Are these cars still running the flash or has it been removed?
    3/ Have these cars suffered a terrible fate?

I feel that once again I/and others have a right to know the answer to this question. I have run the flash for a long period of time now and am starting to feel like last man standing. I also have a right to know if a legit problem exists that we are all being hush hush about?

At 15+k a rebuild I feel my question is fair and reasonable.

Cheers Aaron
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

Are you having any problems with yours?

3. Default

There is a car in the Sydney metro, That is waiting to have his flash removed & there's one in Vic that had his removed has well.
    Its been very under ground of late,

Wish i could help Aaron, its definately a shame the Piasini Flash has ended up this way.

Blog Entries

I have been informed that ALL Piasini equipment has now been returned to Italy and there are no longer any agents in Australia.

Both Australian agents stopped supporting the Piasini for different reasons. Neither of which were due to the quality of the product or any supposed risk. Wayne (Sassimac) wound up HOT and support for Piasini due to health, family and personal reasons. Sam has also ceased operations.

For further Piasini support, you will have to contact them directly.

Here is their website: piasini engineering - the art of performance

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Cheers
    Rowan
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

There has been some banter regarding Piasini in more than one forum and this is quickly removed by the mods before information comes to light.

This personally is very unhelpfull as not everybody is out to create trouble.

I thank everybody who supplies usefull information.

On another note I would like to express how dissapointed I am as a customer in regards to the zero communication forwarded to me.

1/ I believe I paid for onging support which is now apparentely withdrawn.

This leaves me in a lonely position and more than a little anxious about my car.

2/ If there is a "Real" problem with the product I should have been notified and an offer made one way or another.

It totally unsatisfactory for me to be left alone with a potential 15k problem.

3/ Mods should allow all from our community the means to investigate products both beneficial and dangerous without overzealous moderation.

Once again we are supposed to be a community and this should be leveraged to help one another not sweep problems under the carpet.

This will protect and inform people like myself who already own what could be a potential disaster and also protect others from finding themselves in a similar position.

Thanks all and thanks Mods for allowing mature and usefull information to flow.

Cheers Aaron
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

Blog Entries

We will always allow discussion, provided that the people involved remain mature and keep the personal attacks out of it. If this happens, then there is no reason for us to close threads.

I understand your frustration with not having any local support. Try contacting the manufacturer direct and see if they can help.

The whole point of the forum is too SHOW and PROVIDE information.

We are not here to hide it from anyone.

You have placed a good arguement....and I hope you are supplied with the information you need.

Once you have it...I think it would be good if you could post up about your ongoing support.

Thanks Aaron for bringing this problem/issue to light.

Over moderatored forums is something we dont have or want.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

As has been stated, Wayne has shut up shop for personal/health reasons. Im sure everyone wishes him well as I do.

I was working effectively as a reseller of HOT auto to allow people in NSW access to the Piasini tune. Wayne owned the equipment and asked for it back. He sold his equipment back to Piasini. I contacted Piasini to see if they would leave one of the Serial Suite machines in AU as a loan to allow people to buy or be reflashed if they lost the tune. The only way this was going to happen is if I was to purchase the equipment outright.....several thousand Euros.....not something Im in a position to do.

Waynes decision to close and sell his equipment effectively means Piasini tunes are no longer available in Australia (unless someone forks out for the equipment). This also means that if someone with the tune loses it.....the only way of getting it back would be to send their ECU to Italy.

Everyone that I flashed Ive contacted and they understand the situation. All of whom are still running the tune with no problems....as I am.

Aaron (mpsgarage) - who is sydney do you know of thats waiting to have the flash removed....news to me.

Aaron (magoo) - understand your frustrations re: ongoing support. Im in the same boat. I have absolutely nothing to gain at all by defending the product....Im confident there is no problem with the tune....confident enough to be still running it on my own car....if anyone can tell me different then please do!

Cheers
    Sam

Nice post Sam - good to get some clarifcation. I wonder if there is anyone out there prepared to take it on?

Blog Entries

Thanks Sam. We appreciate you coming on and clearing a few things up.

Without causing any trouble, could someone please post or private message me exactly what has happened here... I haven't been up to date on the flash but was very interested in getting it. This 15k problem you speak of, what's happened?

$15k for engine rebuild if it goes boom!

Um, this thread was from 2009. Long since dead.

15. Default

Hi Sam.
    Please contact me ASAP.
    Cheers
    Motormouse
    Last edited by MattMPS3; 10-10-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Removed advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Hi Sam.
    Please contact me ASAP.
    Cheers
    Motormouse

Are you having an identity crisis?

Are you Peter? I ask because in on post your say "contact Peter"..."He will address the matter..."

and in the next post a few mins later, your saying "Please contact me ASAP. I have the Piasini Equipment and am Authorised in Australia by Piasini"

???

And congrats....again.....on the thread revival
    Last edited by MattMPS3; 10-10-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Removed advertising
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

there is some bi-polar people out there...
    personally i wouldnt go near piasini... been a few discussions about it on MSF, none have ended favorably for the product

18. Default

Yes my name is Peter. My forum name is Motormouse, as a new member today I am keen to advise members that the support that they have been waiting for is here now. I will endeavour to address any concerns that any member has with Piasini Engineering.
    Cheers
    Motormouse (Peter)

19. Default

I would be very interested to have your thoughts as to why you "would not go near Piasini". It is in my intrests to find solutions to real or percieved problems with Piasini Engineering Flash Files. Have you personally had a problem? Do you personally know someone that has or had a proble? If so please let me have some information so that there can be a quality resolution. No product can be above scrutiny and issues not canvassed create festering critism whether deserved or not. I will quarantee that any issues or problems that come to light will be addressed with Piasini direct, no matter how small or large.
    Cheers
    Motormouse (Peter)

Why?
    ZZB.
    This thread was so three years ago....

Last edited by Jmac; 10-10-2012 at 12:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast