User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan's Garage - Silver Subaru Liberty Wagon

That link didn't come up properly for me. Try this one: Pre-WOW Trim Cleaner & Wax Remover 119ml + FREE Trim Brush

That's the Pre-Wow trim 'cleaner' product which suffices 90% of the time. For very badly faded trims that the Pre-Wow cleaner doesn't bring back, the next step is the full Black-Wow product

Black WOW Exterior Trim Restorer 119ml + FREE Foam Applicator

Or you can buy them together: http://www.zas.com.au/product/447/bl...torer_kit.html

I haven't encountered an MPS yet though that's needed more than Pre-Wow. The Black-Wow is usually reserved for classic cars and also cars with exceptionally faded trims. I obviously have to have both because I work with all types of cars.

An example on a modern car is the black plastic trim shroud around an RX-8's exhaust. These usually fade quite badly due to prolonged heat from the exhaust.

Before:

After (with Black Wow):

Quote Originally Posted by raymondato View Post
    i'd be interested if you do a sydney detailing tour!
    Cheers mate.
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 05-04-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12