User Tag List

Thread: Corksport tmic vs. others

Default Corksport tmic vs. others

Hi guy,

I was thinking off getting the corksport tmic, how was does fair against the other tmic in the market. Price wise it is pretty good, I already have some items from corksport so I'm thinking of just adding to the order to save on postage. I was also thinking of getting it red, any opinions?

I don't know what the red will look like, there is no picture up. However I imagine it would possibly look good under the black Mazda cover for the tmic.

I found this picture on google of what it could possibly look like. But this anodized, not power coated. If there is any difference.

Cheers,
    Imran
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332938145.222968.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	10686  

JBR Short Shift plate, JBR Solid Bushing, 18" Black with Silver Lip Ox Wheel, CS SRI, CS TIP, CS Airbox, 3" Double Walled exhaust TIP,
    RDA front & rear slotted rotors, Remsa pads
    , CS Rear Sway Bar, JBR rear engine mount and transmission mount

If anyone wants to buy from corksport as well, and want to save on shipping let me know. We can probably get a discount.

The one in the pic is an ETS, I have an ETS TMIC and it is awesome..
    If you already have corksport gear and are happy with the price I say go for it.
    At least you know its all been designed to fit and work together.

Ive only ever bought the SRI with the airbox for Fats' 6MPS but I was quite impressed with the quality.

4. Default

Id be keen if the price was good

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lnuazi

5. Default

The good thing about the Corksport TMIC is that you can use the standard black cover over it I think. Nice for a stealth design.
    I have the ETS version fitted to mine. Cant really comment on performance difference over stock as I purchased the
    car with all the mods already fitted.

What do you guys think of a red tmic? Yes no?

I think choice of color is a personal preference.

I don’t mind it.

I've got an ets one and noticed the boost feels like it holds longer at the top end..

Red's my favorite colour, but I don't think it suits coolers. Just my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Red's my favorite colour, but I don't think it suits coolers. Just my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone
    Hmm, I'm just trying to picture a red tmic under the black mazda cover. Could be good contrasting lol

JBR Short Shift plate, JBR Solid Bushing, 18" Black with Silver Lip Ox Wheel, CS SRI, CS TIP, CS Airbox, 3" Double Walled exhaust TIP,
    RDA front & rear slotted rotors, Remsa pads
    , CS Rear Sway Bar, JBR rear engine mount and transmission mount

take your Tmic cover off put a red shirt under it and see what it looks like :P

I'm also thinking about getting the corksport tmic so Iwill see how yours turns out if you get it done red and if it looks good I'll do mine blue . I think it should look ok red under the black cover because I don't think you will see much of it

Red under black would look good if the car is red... Cant say I would have red without the cover on it though...