User Tag List

Thread: gen1 mps3

Default gen1 mps3

Hi all,

I spotted number plates ZAC09 or ZAC01 on princess hwy friday night.. no i wasnt hanging out there just had to pass through but had a quick chat to him said he only had a tune done but that thing sounded insane.. is he on these forums and just wondering if he is on these forums if that is the only mod he has done.....

Doesn't ring a bell mate

Hey mate yeah i've met him before, had a chat with him on the hwy. His an alright guy, but not on the forums as he said it doesn't really interest him.

Apparently his mod is a HP-F flash tune and his got about 175kw and the wheels when we last spoke. I did give him a run that night and just beat him but he might of got an intake or something new since then.

Was it and exhaust that sounded nuts? or was it like an angry blender on steroids lol?
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

lol nah stock exhaust thats what it looked like anyway just sounded nuts lol...
    but yeah