User Tag List

Thread: Cork Sport's Lightend Crank Pulley

1. Default Cork Sport's Lightend Crank Pulley

Well here is my little review of the lightened crank pulley that I had Pablo aka @SPEED6 KILLAH —install for me. The install is straight forward and the instructions are comprehensive allthough Pablo did have a faster way of doing it but remember he is a master Mazda tech! So straying from the instructions is not a good idea for the shade tree mechanics. —
    —Now you would think that the difference between the OEM crank pulley and the @CorkSport crank pulley might not make an improvement, but as soon as I got the OEM pulley in my hand I knew that I would be feeling a difference. Two pounds taken off the rotating mass of the engine equates to faster revs and some power.This is a great mod for those of you who don't want to do a balance shaft delete and incur the big increase —in vibrations. The vibes of the engine with the was really not increased by the installation of the lightened CSP(crank shaft pulley).—
    For the driving impressions, I definitely noticed a faster run up of the revs especially when doing some 4 th gear data logging pulls. The 60 to 100's (done on a closed corse) where quicker. So all in all this is a mod that really is palpable and usable. This will definitely improve the auto cross times when looking to get up to speed coming out of a corner. Thanks for reading a look for my up coming suspension overhaul from the workshop of Cork Sport performance , this will include rear chassis brace set, front tower bar, front and rear sway bars, front sway bar adjustable end links and something that will be of interest that will make your speed truly a track beast! Thanks @CorkSport for another great product. Will add some photos this weekend.
    >>>>>>First Amphibious Pu<<<<<<<<

All mods removed and waiting for a 2013 CWP Tech

CorkSport>> Coilovers with Camber Plates,FSB,RSB,Endlinks,SSP,FMIC (large core), Rear Chassis Brace Set,Front Tower Bar, interior light kit,Racepipe, Catless DP,SPC Camber arms,
    JBR >> Sperical knobage with K.C.R. Mod!,Fully mounted
    Matt D. OCC ,Autotech HPFP
    Volk TE37's 17x8.5 40mm wrapped in Dunlop Star Specs 245/45

Mason Dixson Raceway: 13.092 @ 107.5 mph/ 1.85 60'
    Atco Raceway: 13.1 @ 109.45mph/1.99 60'

Will definitely be getting myself one in the near future. Any estimates of installation costs?

3. Default

Well if you have someone do it the install time that Corksport suggests 180 minutes so I know it can be done faster. What do your techs get per hour for labor?