User Tag List

Thread: VIC: 2008 True Red MPS3 sports

Default VIC: 2008 True Red MPS3 sports

Hi guys and gals,

I am sad to say that I am selling my MPS3 sports due to the soon-to-arrive baby girl and in need of an auto/larger car for my wife to drive. The description is as follow. Please forward this to any friends or relatives you have that are currently looking for similar car.

Item: 2008 True Red MPS3 (85,000kms)

Website: 2008 MAZDA 3 MPS SPORTS BK Series 2 Hatch Private Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au

Item Condition: I am very peculiar about my car, so the car has been maintained close-to perfection, apart from minor stone chips (can’t really avoid them) and minor scratches to 2 rims.

Reason for selling: see above

Price and price conditions: I am after $24,000 or nearest offer

Extra Info: I bought my MPS from new and never have problems with the car so far. It has always been serviced at the same Mazda dealer since new, using a fully-synthetic oil (Motul 8100 X-cess 5W-40). It comes with factory alarm, floor mats and boot liner as well as the darkest legal window tint. It has new set of tyres (approx 80-85% thread left, Sumitomo HTR-ZIII 225/45/R18) and new set of front brake rotors (standard DBA) and pads (HPX pads) replaced about a year ago as well as new set of front wiper blades (Bosch AeroTwin). I am very particular about my car and thus I always allow warm-up and cool-down between drives. I always use RON98 (predominantly used BP ultimate to fill her up with occasional V-power or Vortex 98 if I could not find a BP outlet nearby). The car is never raced, only driven spiritedly at times. The car is always garaged at home and in my work place (secure undercover staff-only carpark). I have just extended the registration until February 2013 and I am able to provide certificate of roadworthy.

My car has been lightly modded with a cold-air intake and a short shifter, both of which has been removed. I have also installed a stiffer rear engine mount which I have not removed as I believe that this improves the driving experience (I still keep the OE mount and can be re-installed if need be).

Unfortunately, I was also involved in a minor accident a couple of years ago, which resulted in a crack front bumper and a slightly bent fender and bonnet. All were replaced with original parts from Mazda Japan by reputable smash repairers with lifetime warranty and luckily there wasn’t any damage to the chassis or the engine components.

Pictures: See carsales website above.

For further queries regarding the car or if anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to either contact me either via private messages or on 0423 285 690 (preferably after 7PM).

Cheers,

Randy (Taz)

P. S. The personalized license plate will not be sold with the car. I will provide a generic ones upon sale.
    Last edited by Taz; 03-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    2008 MPS3 sports - True Red

Bump. Anyone?

Car is still for sale. I am putting for $22,000 - Car has not done much kms since the last post and has clocked 84,000K's and did scheduled servicing today. Coupled with long rego, this car is a great value!!!

Price reduced to $21,500!! This price is negotiable, so call now if you are interested. I need to sell this soon as the delivery of my new car is fast approaching.

Sold!

Moderators please close this thread. Thanks guys.

Refer new owner

Hi smokey,

I did mentioned to the buyer to join the forum; not sure whether they will or won't.