User Tag List

Thread: 1x Potenza RE050 (OEM gen 1) tire with some tread left BNE

1. Default 1x Potenza RE050 (OEM gen 1) tire with some tread left BNE

I'm after a single RE050 tire with enough tread to pass a roadworthy. Located in Brisbane. Cheers

what dimension??

oem gen 1 = 215/45/18

I have a 225/45/R18... no good.

5. Default

Hi Steve,

I'm on the Sunshine Coast. Don't know if you want to drive up here (about 10k's from the Ettamoga Pub).

Have a set of 4, that I was going to kill on another track day, but can't see that happening for some time now. If you want to can take the best one.

Just had a quick look & it's got about .5 to 1 mm before the wear indicators & looks good across the tread (outer block not scrubbed). From memory, I think it may be the replacement one I put on when I had one let go, as the other 3 tyres would be marginal for a roadworthy.

Peter

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooper View Post
    Hi Steve,

I'm on the Sunshine Coast. Don't know if you want to drive up here (about 10k's from the Ettamoga Pub).

Have a set of 4, that I was going to kill on another track day, but can't see that happening for some time now. If you want to can take the best one.

Just had a quick look & it's got about .5 to 1 mm before the wear indicators & looks good across the tread (outer block not scrubbed). From memory, I think it may be the replacement one I put on when I had one let go, as the other 3 tyres would be marginal for a roadworthy.

Peter
    PM'd