User Tag List

Thread: Good experience with the mps

Default Good experience with the mps

So I'm sitting having my morning coffee at a cafa with the mps right infront of me some tradey dude jumps out of his van parked next to the mps starts looking at and the car and the bonnet scoop puts his hands over the window starts looking inside the car and tells his mate 'it's a mps, looks good' hahaha
    That made my day now I just got to wipe his finger prints off the window lol
    Also the other week im in my front yard having a smoke hidden behind this massive tree some Asian guy walking past by himself looks the mps and and starts talking to himself 'ohhh mps very nice' hahahah
    I'm used to the compliments from the Mercedes I had lowered 20inch deep dish blah blah blah which had everyone talking about it but honestly did not expect it in the mps and plus itsstock standard now lowering no rims no nothing ahahhaa love it

Nice. Finally some love for the little Mazda

Sent from my evil apple using TapaCrash

People that know what the car is usually appreciate it. I've had a number of people come and ask if it was my car, followed by 'I once drove one and did not expect it to be so quick and nice to drive. Very nice car'. I find it more of an 'enthusiast' car because only car people know what they are and how well they peform. Where as the lamen would just think 'it's just another 3 that looks sportier'.

Haha, nice! Always good when people check out your car and you witness it without them knowing!

5. Default

on the monash yesterday after work had the passenger of a tradies ute hanging out the window looking at the mps. yells out "is that turbo mate" "ye it is" fukin sick car man" he replied .." spool it up " . so i did

I always randomly find finger print marks on my window :S But specifically yesterday i had this old man in a falcon kept looking at the car as his wife was driving, unfortunately i was stuck behind another car and he stopped at every traffic light, needless to say at the traffic light he just stared up and down, left and right. Kinda felt naked.... It was kinda arkward so i didn't look at him and last time when i went to the tracks, i had alot of people appreciating what an MPS really is, especially how it runs with minor suspension upgrades. As i was standing there watching others run i would always spot randoms walk past and having a good perv, then points at the MPS badge haha but yea, got lots of compliments, including a bloke from a golf R, bmw 135i and wrx.
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can