User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELPPP....CELL came on =(

Lol impromptu Mini meet

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

haha yea it was nice to meet you guys as well. Car is all good now. Kinda can't wait till i receive my sri. I had a puddle of water sitting in the elbow at the bottom on the intake that kept been sucked up splashing the maf sensor. All fixed now though.

InitialDJ yea the dashhawk wasnt working for some odd reason. Kept saying 'can system not supported by your vehicle' when i was selecting the mazda pids option. Thats all fixed too now lol.

ohh what a sneaky puddle of water! but good to hear that's all fixed

and btw I just can't get enough of hearing the sound of my sri just like u said hahahaha.

! My p0421 CEL comes and visits me almost everyday after i clear it. I find it comes on after like long "cruises" on the highway. It is starting to become a joke. Hopefully when i eventually tune the car it should go away.

That sucks Eddie, I hated seeing mine on full time for months on end. Bring on the tune.

HAHAHA yea, does really suck. Its like u gotta drive it hard to prevent p0421 CEL from coming Starting to become like a game hahaha. Thinking about sending the car down to Tunehouse to get worked on and maybe Ecutek hmmm... As much as i like COBB accessport i dunno if it can beat having an actual tuner tuning to the atmosphere, temp etc etc of Aust. Dunno, still tossing up ideas..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    That sucks Eddie, I hated seeing mine on full time for months on end. Bring on the tune.
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12