User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How To: DIY STi Urethane Front Lip installed on MPS

Thanks alot man, but im actually only after the bulge stripes... and ive been reading bad things about Hot Car Stuff lol... so not going there!

I'll go around to see any local places can make them on the spot

Like this? This is mine.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96965076@N06/10378998045/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96965076@N06/10378959056/

I just taped it with electrical tape and used plasti dip.

Yep, thats what im after... just the middle stripes... looks much cleaner and nicer than side stripes.

i'll prob mess it up if i tried it though lol...

Doesn't matter! It's plasti dip do just peel off and go again. Overspray doesn't even matter, just use wax and grease remover with a cloth.
    That's the beauty of plasti dip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

... i tried to do my badges over the weekend and i almost ruined everything... first, i couldn't take off the front badge so i had to tape off almost the whole front and still didnt come out right and same with the back... and i still managed to get some overspray here and there, but i guess i'll just wax it off tonight when i wash it... and have to do the badges all over again!!!

P.S. with the front badge, i took off the 4 screws from the back but it still wouldnt come out, is there anything special about it? i didnt want to snap it out...
    zoooooooming

Yeah I'm not sure about the front badge I just taped mine off but intending to check it out when I pull my front bumper off next time
    But yes I was the same as you, took the screws out and it still didn't want to come out
    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well my wasn't coming out either so broke one of the clip n came out straight away. I think there are 4 or 5 clips

any one in sydney fit a lip on a mps 6? keen to have a look

A recent shot of the same sti Lip I installed back in October 2009. Suffice to say I think it's a permanent mod. Haven't had an issue with it at all.

I took this shot last Saturday night

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy22587 View Post
    Because Toddy has a big saw and hammer to make anything fit!
    +1 great work

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234