User Tag List

Thread: 2006 3 MPS Low kms, great condition!

1. Default 2006 3 MPS Low kms, great condition!

Hey guys up for sale is my 2006 3 MPS SPORTS. I have absolutely loved this car while owning it so its been a seriously tough decision to put it up for sale but it just doesn't get driven enough and i need the $$ for some travelling so sadly I'll be letting it go

As recommended on the forums here the first thing i did when I go the car was to take it to Tunehouse for a service. I got a full inspection and service done and the guys at Tunehouse said it was in great condition with no issues I got a few things done just to be sure everything was perfect and its been running like a dream.

Item: 2006 Aurora Blue Mazda 3 MPS SPORTS, stock with no modifications
    Item Condition: Very good condition and only 55720kms on the clock
    Reason for selling: As above, rarely gets used and need cash for overseas travelling
    Price and price conditions: 22500 negotiable. Nothing crazy though as I think its a pretty good price for its condition.
    Inspection times: I can be free after 7pm most week nights and over the weekend so just give me some notice and I'll do my best to fit a time!
    Pics: There is numerous pictures up on car sales but if you want any specific photos just let me know.

Carsales link: 2006 MAZDA 3 MPS SPORTS BK Series 2 Hatch Private Cars For Sale in NSW - carsales.com.au

I would love this car to go to someone from the forums (so I can see it still :P) or another car enthusiast so I know its going to get looked after as I do love this car.

Any questions just let me know guys and I'm more than happy to give you as much info as you need.
    Last edited by willdenness; 06-03-2012 at 07:11 AM. Reason: updated to show MPS SPORTS as model

2. Default

Sorry just to update, its the MPS SPORTS model not the base model.

Any major accidents on REVS?

4. Default

No Major accidents Had it REVS checked in 2010 when I pruchased it but happy to provide the numbers for people to do their own checks.

5. Default

Small deposit taken. Will still let people inspect if interested but will not be able to sell unless the buyers falls through.

6. Default

Sold! Sad to see her go but new owner is a nice guy