User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corksport SRI for MPS3 Gen 2

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Didn't get the Airbox? That's a shame. It's dirt cheap. How are you for legalities in your state with an open filter?
    I ended getting an airbox, emailed them to add it on my order

JBR Short Shift plate, JBR Solid Bushing, 18" Black with Silver Lip Ox Wheel, CS SRI, CS TIP, CS Airbox, 3" Double Walled exhaust TIP,
    RDA front & rear slotted rotors, Remsa pads
    , CS Rear Sway Bar, JBR rear engine mount and transmission mount

Quote Originally Posted by imiz89 View Post
    I ended getting an airbox, emailed them to add it on my order
    Less heat soak, more bling and legal = winning!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Good stuff. You wont regret it.

did corksport ask you to send your drivers licence and a copy of your credit card?, It turned me off buying from them!, mps garage was good to deal with but their prices are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by gb123 View Post
    did corksport ask you to send your drivers licence and a copy of your credit card?, It turned me off buying from them!, mps garage was good to deal with but their prices are expensive.
    When I bought the product they requested my credit details, which is the norm. And yes did they send me an email later asking for a photo copy of my drivers license. Apparently to confirm the postage address.

JBR Short Shift plate, JBR Solid Bushing, 18" Black with Silver Lip Ox Wheel, CS SRI, CS TIP, CS Airbox, 3" Double Walled exhaust TIP,
    RDA front & rear slotted rotors, Remsa pads
    , CS Rear Sway Bar, JBR rear engine mount and transmission mount

I believe Americans also have issues authenticating our credit cards, so a drivers licence is needed

Does corksport debit your card immediately after the purchase or once delivery is made? They havn't deducted anything yet, find it abit strange. It's been week or so.

They took the money straight away when I paid by credit card , but took nearly a month to get the SRI and box because they didn,t have stock , They also kept asking me to comfirm my address before they would send it ,so I told them to refund the money and I would by elsewhere as they had already been paid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12