User Tag List

Thread: Hi from Newcastle, potential new MPS owner

1. Default Hi from Newcastle, potential new MPS owner

G'day all

I'll be in the market shortly for a new vehicle, I'm still in the process of deciding what path to go down (not to mention the debates with the Minister of War, Finance and homeland security) be it an SUV (and rice up my second car a 01 Lancer coupe) or go down the hot hatch route.

Whilst it isn't an MPS one of the SUV options is the new CX-5, but the reason I've joined this forums is of course to consider the possibility of the 3 MPS if I purchase a hot hatch.

Further to that I hope to address the one reason the 3 MPS is not a serious consideration at the moment. I realise this may be a rather sore and controversial subject matter and I apologise in advance as it is not my intention to Troll, it is simply my honest opinion.

The issue is that awful (and that's the most polite description I have for it) face.

I'm hoping that somewhere out there in the aftermarket community there is a body kit with a completely new and redesigned bumper in it that doesn't make me want to take a baseball bat to it.

I haven't had a chance to look in the modifications section as yet but that is my next port of call after posting this.

Look forward to hearing from you all and hope you haven't taken what I've said the wrong way!

Regards

Daniel

Welcome Daniel good to have a fellow local join our ranks

Quote Originally Posted by whitbomb07 View Post

The issue is that awful (and that's the most polite description I have for it) face.
    This is why I never upgraded and still own a Gen 1
    I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.........Groucho Marx