User Tag List

Thread: Ebay - Mazda6 MPS floor mats

Default Ebay - Mazda6 MPS floor mats

i bought my accord euro mats from this guy, his stuff aint bad nicely cut to correct size and embroidery looks quite nice aswell

Similar to the ones I have. Mine say "Mazda" in blue writing. These are reasonably priced though I think

Was looking at getting a set of these, not sure if they have the hole for the pin to hold them against the carpet, I can't see it in the photos?
    EDIT: Yes they have the hole.
    Last edited by dazza; 28-02-2012 at 12:57 PM.

They look better than the set I stumped for last year, which only have "Mazda" on them.

Just ordered a set of the MPS mats will see how they go Might post some pics when they arrive

I just got a set of these and they arrived today, Im quite impressed, ill put some photos up this evening. Quality appears good, the mats have decent pile thickness and I love how the rear mat joins both foot wells and covers the raised area (I dont know what its called in car terms). This also has a MPS logo embroidered in the middle so it sits on the raised area. The rear mats are a tad too small as in they don't completely fill the footwells due to the middle section so thats the only negative.
    Last edited by dazza; 20-03-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Didn't have the best fit, but they do no returns. Good luck and personally I'd avoid.
    Last edited by Seba; 21-02-2013 at 04:22 PM.