User Tag List

Thread: Rip In Seat!

Default Rip In Seat!

Hey guys,

Don't know if this is the right place, but, unfortunately i did a mate a favour today by picking him up from work and when hopping in the car the zipper on his jacket caused the seat bolster to tear. Is there anyway this car be repaired, or does it have to be replaced?
    And does anyone know where i can take the car in Sydney to fix it?

Cheers

Matt

mate. the exact same thing happend to me! the leather on the peforated bottom has a nice 2 sided 90 degree puncture in it, i went to a few upholder pleaces and they said they couldnt do it due to the peforations

I have a Gen2 3 MPS where the seats are not perforated. I will let you know how i go. Thanks mate

Can also try these guys:

SMART - Small Accident Repair Technology

I used the Melb repairers for some repair work I had on the front bumper. They did a very good job. Not sure what their interior work is like, but worth calling them

You don't have to sign up to their plan. They will do one-off repairs

Well i got my seat repaired today. It came out great. I could not be any happier, you would not even know there was a scratch there before (I have before and after pics i will post up).
    I was so impressed he is coming back to fix the couch in the lounge room
    I Suggest if you are in sydney and experience the same thing give these guys a call:
    New Life Vinyl and Leather Services, Hayden, 0403 197 219.