User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get CorkSport out of the US..?

Default Where to get CorkSport out of the US..?

I’m currently looking for a CorkSport TMIC.
    In the us they are around $400 + shipping, here they are $650 + shipping...
    Is there any way of getting one sent over as the CorkSport website only ships to the US.
    I have seen Yeldarb make comment (on another forum) about a service that allows you to ship to a us address and then to Aus. But honestly I’d rather just ship direct from the US to me.

Any & all info is greatly appreciated.

I would propose that any retailer who buys off Corksport in the US would have to agree to not ship goods to another country (I worked this out when buying snowboard gear from the US).
    The best option is to create an 'address' with a forwarding company - there are a lot of these around. You'll still be looking at approx. $150 for freight, due to the weight.

Only other way to save on freight is if someone organizes a group buy, this way you divide the freight, and possibly get the intercooler at a cheaper price.

Then again, I may be wrong - it does happen.

Hey matey, I think they may be referring to www.shipito.com

I have an account with them, and have been eyeing off their top mount also.

Let me know if you want to go halves in postage, though I live in Brizi so not sure if it would be worth the extra postage to you if you are interstate.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

Just go direct to Corksport, they will ship to you if you ask them nicely/the right way

And their shipping prices are reasonable too.

Edit: Or use a forwarder if Corksport decline due to their local distributor agreement, the local distributor of Corksport does take the piss on the prices they charge...most wouldn't mind paying it if the difference was within a reasonable tolerance and the stock was available quicker than it could be sent from the supplier direct.
    Last edited by TD; 23-02-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Corksports website offer shipping to Australia, you can select it from when you add something to your cart

Well I’ll be dammed, you can to. That is fantastic news…!

CorkSport does ship to Australia now, just email them before hand. I had a custom downpipe made for me and they shipped it to me

Shipito works brilliantly. But if they ship direct, that's great news!!

Yep , CS definitely ship to aus, got the intake with box for the six
    Enjoy!

Let us know how you go if you end up ordering it direct! My mate ordered something direct, and they just refunded the money's to him with a note saying to contact mpsgarage (I know, what a joke right!! on all fronts, price, service etc)

Sent from my iPhone

I think even the suppliers are catching on to mps garage and their reliabilty. Mate ordered stuff from Cpe direct and they emailed him saying 'don't tell them we sent you this'.

Quote Originally Posted by devil mps View Post
    i think even the suppliers are catching on to mps garage and their reliabilty. Mate ordered stuff from cpe direct and they emailed him saying 'don't tell them we sent you this'.
    :lol:

Hi Jmac, If you dont mind me asking how much did CS charge for shipping to OZ? I am after the stage 2 intake and the box.

Just go to the CS site, add the stuff to your cart and select shipping to Australia. It will show you how much there. If you think it's excessive, email them and get them to requote.

507 shipped to Vic.
    Inc intake, box and all black (maf and joiners) plus additional filter.shipped usps priority
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    507 shipped to Vic.
    Inc intake, box and all black (maf and joiners) plus additional filter.shipped usps priority
    Just go with the cheapest option, they usually offer 4 or 5 different options. It does not need to be priority mail, ive never had mail come in more than 10 days, even with the cheapest courier options.

$507 seems waaay excessive :-(

Sent from my iPhone
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

507 shipped with all the bits its pretty good. I paid 580 from MPS garage and i picked it up

Retard is me!!!
    I just re-read your post, thought it was $507 for shipping costs alone.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    507 shipped with all the bits its pretty good. I paid 580 from MPS garage and i picked it up
    Eggzackry!!
    That's why they don't seem too uhh popular.

It's cheaper to buy overseas with direct shipping. With the volume they buy something doesn't add up

MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Retard is me!!!
    I just re-read your post, thought it was $507 for shipping costs alone.

Sent from my iPhone
    Lolz all up Inc shipping

MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast