User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey

If you want to be able to get a turbo car with 4 doors, cheap, plenty of mods that will go very fast in a straight line, get a xr6tubbo and work it.
    if you want to go round corners in a light(ish) car, get an evo wrx.
    if you want a car that is fast, 4 doors, pretty well build, very comfy and still handles, you need to look at mps6 / liberty gt's.

All cars can be made to have more power with the right pockets, you need to consider how much you really want. I wanted something comfortable and yet fast, that i could get some more power of (but not going for insane dyno queen power), and i knew that boost gets you laid.
    I found the mps nicer to drive than the liberties, the turn in was nicer etc, but the liberty with a zorst sounds better.

The mps did have an advantage in i did a lot of reading, the libs really need the 2.5L motor, for one of them (in tuned by sti spec) you are looking at 15 grand more than what i paid for the mps. even a lib gt spec b is another 10. Bang for buck, and for what i wanted, the mps is hard to beat.

All of the above is in my very humble opinion, but i really do enjoy driving and having my MPS6
    1993 KL-ZE 626 - Written off
    2005 MPS6 - Me Boosta, GTX2867 Freektuned

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    If you want to be able to get a turbo car with 4 doors, cheap, plenty of mods that will go very fast in a straight line, get a xr6tubbo and work it.
    if you want to go round corners in a light(ish) car, get an evo wrx.
    if you want a car that is fast, 4 doors, pretty well build, very comfy and still handles, you need to look at mps6 / liberty gt's.

All cars can be made to have more power with the right pockets, you need to consider how much you really want. I wanted something comfortable and yet fast, that i could get some more power of (but not going for insane dyno queen power), and i knew that boost gets you laid.
    I found the mps nicer to drive than the liberties, the turn in was nicer etc, but the liberty with a zorst sounds better.

The mps did have an advantage in i did a lot of reading, the libs really need the 2.5L motor, for one of them (in tuned by sti spec) you are looking at 15 grand more than what i paid for the mps. even a lib gt spec b is another 10. Bang for buck, and for what i wanted, the mps is hard to beat.

All of the above is in my very humble opinion, but i really do enjoy driving and having my MPS6
    You sir are correct

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

1. Buy MPS6
    2. AWD Skids
    3. ???
    4. Profit

Needs a step 1.5, install proper diff mounts.
    Then awd skids and massive profit.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAussie View Post
    1. Buy MPS6
    2. AWD Skids
    3. ???
    4. Profit

No one's asked this

But

Has the OP driven any of these cars?

Anything can make big power if you try hard enough.... but you've got to be happy with the base package first and foremost otherwise anything you add to it will feel like turd polishing......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

^
    A lot of these threads do end up sounding like window shoppers.... Best thing to do is drive the cars and see which one you like the best. The MPS could be the most amazing car in the world, but if you don't like driving it then it won't suit you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12