User Tag List

Thread: Brakes Upgrade

Red face Brakes Upgrade

Well finally got the power i'm happy with out of my Gen II and can keep it on the ground with the traction mods...now it's time to improve how it stops! I hear alot about DBA rotors....can i get everyone's view on this and where to purchase and how much? Will be looking to change front and rear as well as upgrading the pads....

Thanks
    Bob

I really dont think the aftermarket rotors do too much, they do look neat tho.. Look into good pads that work hot, braided lines to increase feel

Thanks Luke! I think i owe you a beer...it's great to get ligit knowledge from a forum like this...as i'm fairly clueless with this sorta thing i could easily be taken for a ride if i'm ever in front of a medhanic! priceless...

I ran DBA4000 slotted rotors and Remsa brake pads on all 4 corners, it was a significant upgrade from stock stopping power and very cost effective (cheaper than replacing the original rotors and pads with OEM/Mazda bits).

Speak to Greg from GSL Rallysport (forum sponsor) for your braking needs, he gives very good advice and his prices are the best around.

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post
    I ran DBA4000 slotted rotors and Remsa brake pads on all 4 corners, it was a significant upgrade from stock stopping power and very cost effective (cheaper than replacing the original rotors and pads with OEM/Mazda bits).

Speak to Greg from GSL Rallysport (forum sponsor) for your braking needs, he gives very good advice and his prices are the best around.
    ^^^ yes TD.. good advice on handling too
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

im another fan on greg and GSL Rallysport. Great prices, he knows his shit and was really fast delivery