User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FINALLLYYYY!! lol

Default FINALLLYYYY!! lol

So for the past 3 months i've been looking for mps's. about 2 weeks ago i think i gave up looking at mps's and started looking at xr5 turbo's went test drove a couple and the outcome was, i liked it but it was nothing comparede to the mps's. 2 days ago i went had a look at another xr5 turbo, sat down with the car dealer about to fill out the paperwork to buy it... then i got a phone call from a mate who was stranded in the middle of nowhere so i told the car dealer i would be back on monday to fill out the paperwork as he was closed on the weekends.
    anyway, yesterday morning i woke up, board at home i went to my local Mazda dealer (as they were open on the weekend) and just randomly came across a 2010 MPS!!! went took it for a test drive came back sat down filled out the paperwork and bought it heheh throughout the whole test drive i was smiling, also, throughout the past 3 moths every cardealer ended up being a DI*K that was part of the reason's i did not buy the other MPS'S or XR5's but this cardealer at my local Mazda cardealer i was dealing with was so down to earth and very nice, which was one of the big reasons i bought it from them.
    it's got 6,000km
    red colour (Even better, because my miss's loves the red)
    Luxtury model
    and yeahhhh.. thats about.
    So i thought id let you all know i finally got it (i think) [hopefully] if finance goes through okay ill have it on the 18th of this month which is next Saturday....
    Sooooooo lucky i didn't end up signing papers for the xr5 and soooo thnakful to my mate for being startended and calling me to pick him up hahah otherwise i would of most likely regreted buying the Ford.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Karma is a glorious thing, it was meant to be. Well done mate, great choice on year, colour (VR, Velocity Red) and model. The lux is noice with the Bixenobs.

Hope the $$$ come though for you!

Yeah mad, its a good feeling.

sounds like it was meant to be congrats

Congrats mate

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wow...now that is fate !

Congrats !

meant to be and you definitely made the right choice mate - had my MPS 2 1/2 years and still luving it

Had mine for over 5 years and still loving it

Congrats buddy! you cant go wrong with the MPS.

its the only car ive kept for more than 9 months! (going onto my 16th month in march!) and loving every second of it!

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Congrats buddy! you cant go wrong with the MPS.

its the only car ive kept for more than 18 months! (going onto my 62nd month in march!) and loving every second of it!
    fixed

also add... 194xxx kms and counting

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Thanks guys.. Yeah so it seems like its meant to be.
    im only 22 and so far had 4 cars which means i haven't kept a car longer than 12 months either and am hoping to keep this one for much longer. Not 1 thing i dislike about the car its got everything i need and much more.
    People reckon going from a Merc to a Mazda is downgrading, but that's because they haven't gotten into my Mazda yet hehehe...

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

PS, so whens the next cruise on? hhehe

P.S.S, I just got the phone call, i got all approved no problems or issue there so im picking her up tonight around 5.30 cant waitt!!!!!!

Lol, nice story mate! I think you owe your buddy a beer! Welcome and congrats on your car, good move I reckon, the XR5 looks boring on the inside (never driven one) and I'd say stock for stock the MPS might be more of a thrill to drive, at a guess.

haha yeah so right, inside the xr5 no offence to anybody that might have one, but its boring as!! no cruise control and just looks dull inside it does boogy but nothing like the MPS!!!
    Just got my insurance also, surprisingly i got that for a good price as a 22 year old full comprehensive $1,300 or something close to that from 'just car insurance'

Have fun, watch out for gutters! They jump out at you, like drop bears.

Yeldarb ,
    What do you mean? is that because of the torque steer?
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by mpsexn View Post
    Yeldarb ,
    What do you mean? is that because of the torque steer?
    hehe
    Well, in my case the gutter jumped out in front of my rear wheel, which was travelling just a little sideways at the time...

Cheers,

Chris.
    '05 MPS 6, Liquid Silver Metallic, Leather, Sunroof.

DashHawk, TurboSmart Dualport, COBB SF SRI and TIP, CPe REM, 2XS Titanium SSP, Coolant bypass,
    Exedy OEM spec clutch, Corksport SS Braided Clutch Line, ROH Mantis 18*7.5+45.

Growing old is compulsory... Growing up is optional...

Yep, torque steer, makes the car a lot more fun to drive than a XR5.

Although GTI owners would suggest its not a good thing. In an objective world I might agree, but hey, MPS's are meant to be make you feel alive!
    When you miss that gutter by an inch or so, you certainly will.

hahaha lol....
    I've only driven the car twice but from what i gather there is'nt that much torque steer in the Gen 2.... ????
    But then again like i said ive only driven in twice so far.....

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Y..... In an objective world I might agree, but hey, MPS's are meant to be make you feel alive!
    +1 to that !
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast