• Undecided.

21 51.22%
  • Hate it.

13 31.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MPS - Love it or hate it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skeem View Post
    Anyone wonder why the hell they didnt design new wheels for it? instead they slapped on RX-8 wheels... Pathetic.
    Mazda is lazy...you know that
    Not Gone...just "busy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino
    It's not blue screen of death Kent, it's Auora Blue screen of death

I voted undecided -

Like everyone says i'll need to see it and drive it myself to decide.
    The colours so far haven't done it any favours either.
    I'm dissappointed at the 1kw increase, maybe they will have to release a faster model in a year or so
    if sales are bad, just like Subaru did with the '09 WRX, Which I will probably be driving by then anyway.

I sent an email with some constructive critisism on the new model MPS to Mazda but they never responded!

drove the sp25 today it drives ok but its soooooooooooo ugly the dash is crap looks cheap its just all wrong...
    Last edited by plop; 12-04-2009 at 11:01 AM.

Compared to the new MPS the SP25 doesnt look too bad.

Agree on the interior though, Im so glad I bought my 08 MPS 3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skeem View Post
    Anyone wonder why the hell they didnt design new wheels for it? instead they slapped on RX-8 wheels... Pathetic.
    At 18x7.5, they aren't RX-8 wheels they just look the same; they're running with an across-the-board styling theme with their wheels - have been for awhile now.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by plop View Post
    drove the 09 sp25 today it drives ok but its soooooooooooo ugly the dash is crap looks cheap its just all wrong... BLOODY JAPS
    Its funny. The latest TGA mag gave the SP25 a raving review. I think they were paid off to make it look better than it actually is. A mate of mine who owns an Evo X, has also test driven the SP25, and in his opinion, the Evo interior is much cleaner and functional. For an Evo to be better than a Mazda, thats says something!! IMO, my 07 MPS is much better than the Evo X, so Mazda must have gone to the wall.. Ah well, their tough luck!

I'd be happy with a smiling mailbox hot hatch....

I hate it. There are so many reasons why, but my most recent hate (as the more i look the more i hate) is those WHEELS... EWWWW they look like they came off a 2 or something. The car is lacking TUFFNESS

Quote Originally Posted by Latool View Post
    I hate it. There are so many reasons why, but my most recent hate (as the more i look the more i hate) is those WHEELS... EWWWW they look like they came off a 2 or something. The car is lacking TUFFNESS
    You not allowed to hate it, you own a 6 for god sakes
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

10. Default

I think the bumpers may change.

They look like the American ones that need to be bigger to pass crash tests or something like that.

11. Default

hate it, especially the tail lights. reminds me of that nissan mirca , whatever its name is.

its not growing on me....i still prefer the look of the old one.

It will grow on me im sure.......Black though...took some pics of a Black sp25 the other night and the stupid grin is barely noticable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12