User Tag List

Thread: My Dilema!!

Default My Dilema!!

Hi All,

So i about a month ago i put a deposit on a mps 3 gen 2, went overseas came back to Melbourne, went to pick it up and the the guy said that he thought i wasn't coming back so he sold it to someone else, got a bit pissed off but then he returned my deposit and i was fine.
    Now i got to look for another one, within the next week or by next weekend latest.

There's a couple of gen 2 MPS 3 from dealers at about $35k, what do you all reckon are my chances of getting them down close to 30k?

Thanks

How many km on them?
    Looking on carpoint etc, there are plenty in the low 30's, have seen highs mileage ones below too.
    I can't imagine with the economy the way it is that used car sales would be booming. So I imagine you stand a good chance getting what you want

ohh cool yeahi was checking out on carsales.com never really thought to check carpoint.com.
    but yeah hopefully, i need the car ASAP and if i don't get it in the 30's i might have to go for the WRX which is a bit cheaper but honestly speaking don't really like the look of those cars. but its my next best option..
    hopefully they have something nice on carpoint.com.

Thanks in your reply.

4. Default

Sent you a pm mpsexn