User Tag List

Thread: Jetex exhausts for MPS 3 and 6

Default Jetex exhausts for MPS 3 and 6

Over the weekend I was checking out various exhausts on YouTube for my MPS6 and found a company called Jetex Performance Exhausts

I believe these are made in the UK and Sweden and there is a big range of cars. Of most relevance to this forum, they make exhausts for MPS6 as well as Gen 1 and Gen 2 MPS.

What attracted me to it was the more subtle sound, and the replacement of the fake exhaust trims on the 6: Mazda mps 6 jetex cat back - YouTube

Compared to other brands, they seem quieter and from all accounts (1 that I could find lol) they are well made. The only things I don't like (in the case of the 6 at least), is the "Y" piece (compared to something like CP-E), and the slide on connections. image

There is an Australian supplier, through Cromer Exhaust in Sydney. Their prices seem quite competitive.

I wonder if anyone is game to give it a try? They seem like an established company with a quality stainless product, and are competitive on price, the only thing to be seen is performance gains and sound.

Looks Good,

How much is a system worth?

According to the Cromer Exhaust website, its about $700 for an MPS3 Gen 1, and $1100 for MPS3 Gen 2 and MPS6. There were a couple of options on the webpage as well

Pricey for gen2 tho bud..

Yeah I wasn't too sure on the going rate for Gen 2, but the 6 seems about on the mark. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with my car..

Quote Originally Posted by andy b View Post
    Yeah I wasn't too sure on the going rate for Gen 2, but the 6 seems about on the mark. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with my car..
    Your going to keep ur MPS and buy a 4X4, have the best of both worlds... If you do sell your 6 your going to buy a Gen2 MPS or i will come to your house and bash you for being stupid... You know i will.....
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Id get a CX-7 and tune it, but it would still be a fairly thirsty and useless 4x4. CX-5 perhaps? Or maybe you're right, get a Gen 2