User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BNR Stage 2 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Get a fuel pump as well
    Personally, think either stage 1 or 3 is way to go... just in terms of value for money

By 19-20 psi, did you want to hold that through to red line? Or just mid range? Stock turbo is capable of 18 psi from about 3000 to 4500 rpm efficiently

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Im thinking..Hmm worry lol.. most people get SRI than DP than TMIC/FMIC than turbo all these increase the amount of air thus the HPFP cant keep up. BUT the biggest thing that inceases the amount of air is the turbo and sri, Since he is not using one the preasure on the HPFP is less. So he can get away with it.. Always remember for everybit of air % you put in you need to up fuel..

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Everytime i have added a SRI/CAI i have noticed fuel issues, hence why i have not got one now (and dont plan too)
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    Im thinking..Hmm worry lol.. most people get SRI than DP than TMIC/FMIC than turbo all these increase the amount of air thus the HPFP cant keep up. BUT the biggest thing that inceases the amount of air is the turbo and sri, Since he is not using one the preasure on the HPFP is less. So he can get away with it.. Always remember for everybit of air % you put in you need to up fuel..

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Everytime i have added a SRI/CAI i have noticed fuel issues, hence why i have not got one now (and dont plan too)
    Quite possibly the smartest thing anyone has ever said on here.

2+2=8..beat that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12