User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fuel Pump Upgrades

I'll keep looking, then go to mazda if unsuccessful see what they say, and depending on their $$ i'll look harder

It will be there.

@GibbA if you need to buy new ones you need to buy the whole hose, though they come complete with clips.

Blue clipped hose P/N L33X1349XA
    Yellow clipped hose P/N L3K91349YB

Thought I would help out here because they are a bastard to find part numbers for.

4. Default

You might have some luck in finding it by taking one of the under trays off

Hi guys,
    I had questions when it came to doing the internals upgrade and couldn't find a good video on how to do it so I made one. Its pritty rough but you can get the general feel for it.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...de-mps6-7.html

Its on this page. if you have any questions or theirs a part you want to see that is fast forwarded then let me know and I can upload a slower version. I just talked a lotta crap through it all so fast forwarded most of it
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    CorkSport SRI-TIP ][ KingSprings ][ CP-E TMIC][ Cobb AP (stage 1 tune) ][ Prosport Boost gage ][ Apexi RSM, ][corksport top front strut brace ][ corksport top rear strut brace ][ corksport short shift plate ][ Autotech HPFP internals ][ CS LED light kit ][ CS rear engine mount][CSDP ][ GFB BOV ][DBA front disks]

Quote Originally Posted by allo80 View Post
    You might have some luck in finding it by taking one of the under trays off
    Yeah that was the first thing I took off but wasnt there.
    I ended up finding it sitting back in onto of the radiator. Such a relief to find it. All is well now Phew!
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Yeah that was the first thing I took off but wasnt there.
    I ended up finding it sitting back in onto of the radiator. Such a relief to find it. All is well now Phew!
    damn, that's a save. worst thing losing shit down in the engine bay. who knows where it could get lodged

E8 Inverted Torx Socket @MPSed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456