User Tag List

Thread: Super Lows on MPS6

Default Super Lows on MPS6

Hi everyone, I know this has probably been asked before and I have already read all the threads I can find but anyway...
    I'm going to be lowering my 6 soon and looking at springs for the time being, I may eventually change to coilovers funds permitting, anyway.
    I've seen most guys on here run with the King lows or Eibach Pro springs and these are roughly a 30mm drop?.. I'm thinking I want a tad lower and was looking at the King Super Lows but can't seem to find anyone with a 6 MPS running these... Is the rear on the 6 MPS higher than the front? The last thing I want is to put super lows all round and the ride is uneven. I would like it to be even front and rear.
    I am running standard 18" rims with 225/45 18 tyres shortly.

Thanks!
    Darren.

Hi Darren, I think if the springs are listed as front and rear for the same car, they will be matching in terms of rate and height. The one thing you would probably need to consider is having your rear guards rolled with the wider tyres.

I think the ride height is pretty even front to rear, its just the shape of the guards that are different

I got fitted Kings Lows on all 4 corners, but the front were lower than the rears.... after a couple of weeks of settling that is. Ended up going back and getting super lows on the rear (may have been freakishly low front springs). I have rear guards rolled, so no scrubbage issues for me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    I got fitted Kings Lows on all 4 corners, but the front were lower than the rears.... after a couple of weeks of settling that is. Ended up going back and getting super lows on the rear (may have been freakishly low front springs). I have rear guards rolled, so no scrubbage issues for me :-)
    So you're running lows on front and super lows on rear and it's even? That's what I thought I would have to do. Do you think if I went SL on front and rear it would be uneven?

Quote Originally Posted by xliquidx View Post
    So you're running lows on front and super lows on rear and it's even? That's what I thought I would have to do. Do you think if I went SL on front and rear it would be uneven?
    In my case that was the case, the SL on rear evened it up. If you in Brizi I'm happy to meet up and you can see in real life

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch