User Tag List

Thread: Hello there

1. Default Hello there

Why hello everyone.

Just picked up my new ride on Tuesday. A stock MPS6. I work at a Mazda dealership and have been waiting for one to come through the yard for a long, long time.

Even before picking it up I've been looking at all the different mods for it. What mods should I attempt first?

2. Default

Welcome, post up some more pics of your MPS6. Did someone trade one in for another car ? where abouts do you work ?

Hi and Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

4. Default

It was traded in for a Mazda 3. I'm confident in saying there isn't too many being traded in. I work at Newcastle Mazda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326968083.639110.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	10244  

Why hello to you too ...and Welcome.

What part of the dealership? Sales? Service?

I've been keen to find a Mazda technician who knows all the extra features of these cars. Like the Auto-lock for example. Also I've heard there is the "tap indicator" feature that gives you three flashes of the indicators when change lanes with one tap.

I'm sure there's other sneaky stuff we punters don't know. I'm still jealous of the XR5 feature where if you hold the unlock button on the key fob, all the windows go down...very handy in Summer

Anyway, enough of my needs. Enjoy your time here!!!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

6. Default

I'm in the sales side of things. So I'm not sure I'll be that great a help ha.
    Funnily enough there was an XR5 traded in at roughly the same time as the MPS which made the decision to go with the Mazda a bit harder, but no regrets

Welcome! I've got one just the same, and used to pass another one on the way to work. This wasn't owned by a lady was it?