User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mps engine blew

Default Mps engine blew

Best he can do is request an independent assessment - at his own cost - but can't automatically expect them to report any differently, nor do they need to honor any different findings.

As for the forum posts being located as evidence, who knows, he may have said at some stage 'I have posted this on a forum of knowledgeable people and they think differently - see for yourself'. Or investigating officer may have even done something as simple as googled 'symptoms of water damaged MPS engine' to try find general info or similar events, and bingo - this thread.

I dont think there is any scandal here - it's common knowledge that anything you post on the Internet is henceforth publicly available information. It's only naive people who think otherwise.

And insurance claims departments are good at what they do - they have to be - because far too many people claim fraudulently and push up my premiums.

But they are very resourceful: Example, 'they' have been known to attend track days and photograph number plates to documents that the car is being used for racing.

I feel sorry for this guy, but it's honestly one of those situations that could have gone either way and unfortunately it did not work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    I did a google search on my email address and google linked the "Peter" and the "SLIXX" in my signature

But this wouldn't be 100% proof that my email address and the forums are linked

Peter "SLIXX"
    I did the same but no dice.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

I have also googled my email, some of my old posts from the MR2 forum come up, but nada for MPS forum. *shrugs* As has been said, anything on the net is fair game. Recent court ruling states that prosecutions don't even need a warrant for things like Tweet's anymore - it is described as the virtual version of shouting out a window on a busy street - anyone can hear it.

They have investigators. It wouldn't take a smart one to decide to google why an MPS engine would blow, find this thread, see his user name (i assume his real name) see the date posted being close to the date of the lodged claim and then connect the dots.

He already said at the beginning that if the claim isn't approved he'll cop it on the chin. I feel sorry for him, but its time he should cop it like he said

Default Mps engine blew

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    They have investigators. It wouldn't take a smart one to decide to google why an MPS engine would blow, find this thread, see his user name (i assume his real name) see the date posted being close to the date of the lodged claim and then connect the dots.

He already said at the beginning that if the claim isn't approved he'll cop it on the chin. I feel sorry for him, but its time he should cop it like he said
    Lol. Is there an echo in here?

I wonder why Andew Griffith is obbssssed with using the word 'Submit' in his report . Like I submit to the King on the throne in AAMI. I don't submit to anyone especially not peasants like him. I didn't write on this forum to submit to Andrew. he is fantasizing about me I think..... he probably has a secret love obsession with me.

Quote Originally Posted by michael1311 View Post
    I wonder why Andew Griffith is obbssssed with using the word 'Submit' in his report . Like I submit to the King on the throne in AAMI. I don't submit to anyone especially not peasants like him. I didn't write on this forum to submit to Andrew. he is fantasizing about me I think..... he probably has a secret love obsession with me.
    I think it would be standard wording in claims.

Sorry to hear it didn't go your way, but you should probably refrain from posting stuff like that ^ It really doesn't achieve anything.

He is saying I submit to him for posting in a forum. Doesn't make much sense to me...

Yea that's just standard legal speak, used in all legal communications and proceedings.
    Last edited by Reedy; 27-09-2012 at 08:59 AM.

I'm not a lawyer and I only had a quick look, but I thought you were the applicant in this instance...

In any case, the word submit has been used to reflect the 'submission' of the claim. Nothing to do with Kings or peasants or any other nonsense like that.

@michael1311... 1 question! Why are you fighting it still when they have said 'NO' and nothing can change the outcome can you understand what they are saying is 'NO'?

You better off moving on. Plus AAMI are prob still monitoring this so what impressions are you giving them of us?

Default Re: Mps engine blew

I have banned him.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Default Mps engine blew

Meh who cares what they think of us they will come on here regardless

OMG. finally.
    Hint - Posting peoples personal details all over a public forum will not help your cause.
    Also - didnt this dude ask for our diagnosis then point the company in the direction of the forums??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123