User Tag List

Thread: Can't open this site on my MacBP?

Default Can't open this site on my MacBP?

Ok it's now getting annoying! The only way I can get on here is on my IPhone through Taptalk (great app!!!) for some reason when loading the ozmpsclub forum on my MBP it won't respond, I can go in to any other site without a problem just not ozmpsclub :-(
    Any ideas about what's wrong?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-35.087639,138.546694

I thought Macs just worked...
    In more seriousness, try a different browser?
    Can you ping ozmpsclub.com?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No wont work from Bing either...?
    Ozmazdaclub works no problems! Must be a cookie block or something? Been happening for a while then was fine for a bit now not working again :-(

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-35.087739,138.546639

Quote Originally Posted by MZSPD6 View Post
    No wont work from Bing either...?
    Ozmazdaclub works no problems! Must be a cookie block or something? Been happening for a while then was fine for a bit now not working again :-(

---
    I am here: Google Maps
    bing's a search engine...
    guessing you're using safari?
    try downloading firefox or chrome... see if that works
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

id say dns issue

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

if u put this in your browser what happens
    OzMPSclub.com

+1 Firefox never have any mac based browser problems again

Try resetting your browser if your using Safari, go to the Safari menu, about half way down there is a Reset Safari option, select that, tick all the check boxes on the following pop up window and press reset. Then go to the same menu and click on Empty cache.

Otherwise as others have mentioned run Firefox, it it a much better browser than Safari.

I had a similar issue with some websites a while ago, couldn't access them from my home on Mac, PC or iPhone, turn wifi off on the phone to force it to use 3g and the sites would work, turns out there was a glitch in the modem, a quick backup and restore / update of the modem software and it was all fine again (short of having to reenter all my port forwarding back into the modem anyway)
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Well I reset all the Safari options and still wouldn't load site, I then downloaded Firefox and that still wouldn't load ozmpsclub.com :-( I tried ozmazdaclub.com and I brought it up straightaway!
    Seems my MBP has a block or something set just to ozmpsclub.com! I organising a dyno day for SA and having proper PC access would make it all the easier!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-35.087775,138.546662

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Thanks for your help!!! All is now fixed

I rang 3 tech support and after a few test they came up with some issues with the DNS and APN settings, very happy to be back here on the MBP again!

WOO HOO ZOOM ZOOM!!!