User Tag List

Thread: where can i get this decal ???

1. Default where can i get this decal ???

Hi

i wanna buy this "hood decal"

anyone know where ?

There are a few places. Just give google a search.

I know that the one place I found online in Australia that sells them, doesn't actually cut out the 'MPS' in the sticker. Rather you choose what colour you want the writing in - I don't like the idea of that...

hotcarstuff.com.au

4. Default

you guys ever bought anything there ?

can be trust ?

yea got those decals from there.. good service.. shouldnt take more than a few days to get to u

Yeah I got my ones from there... Great quality and quick delivery. That actual picture is from rogwicks MPS, it's a nice pic!

got mine from there too. great quality and service.

8. Default

thks

ill order them for my car

are they easy to apply ?

They are very easy to work with and stick on very well however they are difficult to line up perfectly, my ones are slightly out but still look great, do measuring and marking with masking tape, take your time and you'll manage. Any minor bubbles will go away easily enough too... Good luck, post up some pics when you do it

The decal shown in that exact picture is from hotcarstuff.com.
    Yep they're easy to apply

11. Default

hi

i bought the decal almost 1 month ago
    i tried to contact them but i dont have reply from them for over 1 week ..... anyone know them ???

i dont know if they sent it or not , i try to contact them many times , no answer .....

theres goes my 57 dollars

Depending on how you paid you may be able to dispute the transaction due to non-delivery of goods. Most banks offer this service on credit card transactions, and PayPal give you up to 45 days of buyer protection, so you can lodge a claim via either of these means, if you paid via direct deposit, you can file a complaint via department of fair trading.

There have been issues with delivery lately. I try my best to chase all options before sending two parcels. I am a small business and rely on word of mouth. The order went a miss so i re sent and added bonus decals for the delay. Sometimes it just happens and it annoys me Australia Post dont take any responsiblity for a service we pay for A 2 B.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Thanks guys for the Plug earlier in the Posts. I am hoping to be come more active again after a period of sleepiness.

Have some t-shirts hoping to release will show them in a different post for feedback.

Cheers
    Car stickers | Car decals | Customised graphics | www.hotcarstuff.com.au