User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DashHawk Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    Since my old laptop died, I'm having a little trouble getting the drivers loaded. I'm running windows 7Home Premium and am not eligble to DL Virtual XP.

Has there been any other options discovered yet?

otherwise I have a dashhawk that's almost useless to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    If its vista 64 bit, the drivers are not signed so it wont work (unless you can sign the drivers some way - hacky hacky)
    In 32 bit vista, browse to the installation directory, right click the mainapplication.exe file and click on 'compatability' tab (from memory), check the box that says run this as administrator.
    See screen shot below

Try uninstalling, then checking the device manager for 'dash hawk usb bridge' if that is there right click it and uninstall (make sure DH is NOT connected when uninstalling etc), reboot, install software THEN plug DH in.
    ^^^^^

Direct link to post with screenshot - http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/elect...html#post22731
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Hoping this post is in the right area and will be looked at!

Got myself a dashhawk recently and am concerned about the data I have recorded (in particular boost - seems to fluctuate a lot). Before wasting peoples time and asking them to interpret/analyse my logs I figured it would be better for someone to tell me what data they need to see, what gear etc in order to get a better picture of what my car is doing and then post it up for analysis. If someone could let me know what would be the best data to record (so that they can have a look and raise any issues) it would be much appreciated! I have been using RPM, boost/vacuum, knock retard, fuel pressure and AF ratio. Car is running Turbosmart dual port bov set to 50/50, cpe cai and cpe TIP with all clamps about to be checked in case anyone was wondering.

Cheers!

Those parametes seem ok, just make sure its logging actual AF ratio and not targeted. I think the one i use might be wide band O2 but not 100% sure.

From what i've seen boost does fluctuate a bit in these cars but if you post up your log file i'd be happy to take a look.

Does the car seem to run ok? what kind of LTFT are you getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy22587 View Post
    Those parametes seem ok, just make sure its logging actual AF ratio and not targeted. I think the one i use might be wide band O2 but not 100% sure.

From what i've seen boost does fluctuate a bit in these cars but if you post up your log file i'd be happy to take a look.

Does the car seem to run ok? what kind of LTFT are you getting?
    I have attached a screenshot of one log, as you can see the boost/vacuum is all over the place. I removed everything other than RPM and Boost/Vacuum, if it would help to see the other info let me know.

Car seems to generally run ok which is what is confusing me about the logs. LTFT at idle is -11.6% or thereabouts, think it is closer to 0 when cruising from memory? Happy to do some runs tomorrow to look/log certain info and post if that helps with comparison.

Thanks for the help! Quite eager to learn what is normal and what to look for using the dashhawk but doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the net.

Adam
    Attached Files Attached Files

wow can't make out anything from that shot because of the scale in the X (horizontal) direction.

I'll send you my email in a PM so you can send me the log file instead. that way i can get a better look at it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456