User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DashHawk Discussion Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EQ View Post
    Hey all.

If you follow the link below to Cobb tuning - you will find a download which will provide you with all the dials/readings you will need in a pre-sorted format, I even think they have put the drag coefficianet and weight of the vehicle in (for HP runs). You'll need to register, but once you get the files down you will be up and running in like 2 minutes

MS6 v1XX Calibrations testing with DH Datalogging - COBB Forums

I have been running "fuel batch 2" and it shows you:

Fuel Batch 2:
    RPM
    Boost/Vacuum
    ActAFR
    FuelPressDI
    Knock

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Jim
    Same as the ones i just posted..

Thanks for the link guys, these look pretty good and saves me time creating them will try them out tomorrow

Anyone able to post the weight and co-efficient used by Cobb for the 6?

sorry wardski - i posted this in the now closed GB thread a while ago, then copied it here without reading your thread - sry dude.

Hey Wardski
    EQ posted that for me . I received my DH a bit later and as I'm new to them I PMed him for what he was running. Or to be honest help.

tom

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EQ View Post
    sorry wardski - i posted this in the now closed GB thread a while ago, then copied it here without reading your thread - sry dude.
    Hey mate, no probs. Its great to see we're all on the same page!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    Anyone able to post the weight and co-efficient used by Cobb for the 6?
    Vehicle Weight = 3299.996 LBs / 1496.853 KGs

Vehicle Frontal Area = 2.369028 ft2 / 0.220089 m2

Vehicle Drag Co-Efficient = 0.32

Hope that helps...

8. Question Any chance of another GB happening???

I'm new today so missed out on the GB. If not does anyone know a good price or recommend somewhere to buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by pyro85 View Post
    I'm new today so missed out on the GB. If not does anyone know a good price or recommend somewhere to buy one?
    +1 looking for a chaep way to aquire one
    マツダスピード

10. Default

I have a near new Dashhawk now for sale, with box, manuals, ODBCII cable, screen protector and windscreen mount for $375 (price includes postage)

Works perfect, only 3 months old and has the latest firmware and preset ready to go

PM me if you're interested

ok. I'll see if we can do another. See the GB thread.

Got mine today

Cheers Wardski

Apologies for the crappy mobile pics

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

I'm jealous

Not sure if I will be allowed to keep it there though but Im loving it!... amazing little gadget, so much to learn now

Again sorry about the crappy mobile pics, not everyone can afford an Iphone(yes Rowan im looking at you )

I got finally around how to post a few runs that I have saved, 3 of them were done last night(3,4 and 5). The other 2 are from about 2 months a go( Run 1 and 2) They are kinda all over the place but we also know how tricky is to get a good launch in these beasts.

Run 1

Run 2

Run 3

Run 4

Run 5

The last run I tried it without TCS and cost me big since Im not use to it, all i did in 1st gear was spin the wheels nothing else

With TCS: Runs 3 and 4

Without TCS: 1,2 and 5.

Im a bit confused
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Updated the dashawk with the latest firmware provided by MattMPS3 and decided to do some 0-100 runs and have finally got some consistency which leads me to believe my dashhawk is set-up properly for the MPS3

Runs are in order and done one right after the other in the same place and all with DSC off.

RUN1

RUN2

RUN3

RUN4

RUN5

Wheel spinning all the way through first and second.

nice runs nirvandan..espesh run 4 in the second lot of pics

I so need one of these, have no Idea what I'm looking at but sounds good...

well did a quick run last nite..not sure what im looking at where i should improve but im guesing 1st and 2nd changes.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast