User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2005 Black MPS6

Hand them am OZMPS card over with the keys.

Sorry to see you selling BB, I know you loved that black stealth bomber!
    I forgot what you said you'll be getting as a replacement but I'm sure you'll post up a thread of your new car?!
    All the best to the new owner too!

3. Default

she all gone now

Thursday/Friday should be picking up the pearl white Forester XT with some predelivery handling mods and a wee bit of a tune to bring the power and torque up to what Im used to

Ive ordered my bike-on-board stickers too
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Pearl white????????

What's this? You joining the Pearl white crew...welcome!! You won't miss the black much I can assure you!

Hey the new forester has some impressive specs check it out here for the: Forester S
    Last edited by rogwick; 09-01-2012 at 01:18 PM.

5. Default

yeh we werent interested in the S one as it is only auto, but it is very well specced and has the current WRX engine
    This is the XT premium one they call it satin white pearl and yeh I love the white nearly as much as the black

The Forester will have front + rear sways + anti_lift kit + throttle blip (like Nissan 370Z) + gearbox mount thingy + stage 1 MRT tune which should take it from 169kw+320Nm to (approx) 185kw+420Nm ... and we still also have the RX8 Hopefully we pick it up by end of the week
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Only auto...hmm, I see. I did not know that. Impressive numbers though.

The Subaru Pearl white is different although quite nice still. Perhaps I'll check back with you after a while and see if the pearl white has won you over.
    Black looks smart and clean, but I think I would still choose the white if I had my time again in the new car market. The 185kW, is that at the engine?
    I'm keen to see pics and hear what you think of it all, sounds interesting!

7. Default

yes at the engine ... so similar to the MPS and more than enough for me the same as it was on the MPS

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

but anyway its all done now, its sold and thats what ive got to replace it nothing exciting and its not a mazda but suits my needs

Exciting times Mel.
    I quite like my dad's foz xt too :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

9. Default

Thanks Justin, nice to find some love for the XT here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12