User Tag List

Thread: New Yank from the States!

1. Default New Yank from the States!

Hi All,
    Surfing' the inter webs and found your forum,very nice! I drive a 2010 Black Mica Speed3 with some bolt on mods: Cork Sport springs,front sway bar,Sri,turbo inlet,l.e.d. Interior lights,racepipe ,Ultimate Racing catted DP,James Barone SSP,heavy knob,rear sway bar,shifter bushings,Cobb access port,Denso 22's and a 50/50 e85 mix of fuel. The car has around 27,000 mileson it and it is a daily driver witch also sees the 1/4 mile track and autocrossing. The best I've done at the 1/4 is 13.1@109.45mph with a 1.99 60'. I will post some videos tomorow in the proper section. Love the platform lots of bang to the $$$! Belong to MSF and SF.org hitting the rack now but good day to you down unduha!

Steve

Welcome to the forums mate.

Nice set of mods u have there.

And rest assured, we arent as mean as them guys over at MSF!!we wont call you a brownie and wont constantly remind you to DONATE DONATE DONATE!

look forward to the clips

Hi Steve and welcome i also love the mps/speed platform at the moment i have a gen1 and gen2.

Hi and Welcome

Post up some pics

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Hey Steve.

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to post up pics or whatever you like to be honest lol.

Welcome...enjoy, pics or ban...kidding...

i do believe im supposed to swear at you, call you a noob, ask if you're a troll, tell you to donate and use the search button?

to our forums

Hi and welcome to the oz Forum

9. Default

Oh I forgot to ask what kind of blow off valve to get, and I'm thinking of putting a k03 turbo on because it will spool up faster right? Thanks for the welcome
    mates!