User Tag List

Thread: [WA] First Mazda ever owned MPS 6

Default [WA] First Mazda ever owned MPS 6

Hi guys, Just bought myself an 06 Mazda 6 MPS. Came out of a WRX 04. Loved the rex to bits but sick of the cheap interior hence i went for the mazda MPS. Almost got a mazda 3 MPS but just like the look of the 6 more.
    Bought it stock standard and plan to keep it mainly stock other than a few power upgrades but definitely no more loud exhaust for me (must be getting too old)

Welcome to the forum mate!

Welcome mate! And congrats on purchasing the best MPS made

A 6 in WA... Land of the 6s over there

FARK! Another one where is the 3 love...

Welcome mare, I also came from a 2004 WRX. Are you on PerthWRX or Antilag?

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    FARK! Another one where is the 3 love...

Welcome mare, I also came from a 2004 WRX. Are you on PerthWRX or Antilag?
    Was on PerthWRX but found most of them a bit on the childish side so i haven't really posted on there seems like a lot more nicer people around here
    and as for the 6 over 3 was simply just because i like the size of the 6 better to the 3

There are a few tools. I still frequent and post updates on the Mazda, some guys on there really like it! What was you P-WRX user name?

There are a few tools. I still frequent and post updates on the Mazda, some guys on there really like it! What was you P-WRX user name?
    same as here.. yeah i'm not saying all of them but a few. It does give a lot of good info and that was how i found Mao who seems to be really good with his evos and wrx wonder how he will go with mazdas..

Quote Originally Posted by tukangbaso View Post
    same as here.. yeah i'm not saying all of them but a few it does give a lot of good info and that was how i found Mao who seems to be really good with his evos and wrx wonder how he will go with mazdas..
    Spoken to him before. Parts wise he could help, but doesn't have any tuning experience with them.

Get a COBB AP and run generic maps. They are great for near stock cars and really unlocks them. If you need to get custom tune later on talk to Rayd to E-Tune your car.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

Spoken to him before. Parts wise he could help, but doesn't have any tuning experience with them.

Get a COBB AP and run generic maps. They are great for near stock cars and really unlocks them. If you need to get custom tune later on talk to Rayd to E-Tune your car.
    thanks for the advice! i've just ordered corksport SRI seems like that's the best first mod and makes it sounds better too then probably a tune after!