User Tag List

Thread: Great deal!!! But are they any good?

Default Great deal!!! But are they any good?

Don't do it mate.

I don't care how good they are. When you start throwing machine polishing into the mix for a price like that, you're begging to have corners cut, and it's definitely an area you do not want corners cut

There's no way I'd be offering machine polishing that cheap and I'm not even trying to run a business. I'm simply covering costs + a small amount for my time.

My 2c

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

If it sounds too good to be true....

Simple rules of life apply

Dan I think you should go on tour.....starting with Brisbane and I'm first

I'd be second if he comes up here

Come on guys you all know i would be first

Put my name on the list also
    I'll jump in front of Dan, he doesn't need a detail his car's too new.
    Cheers Todd

Mmm... Dan's mobile detailing and coffee van...

Bringing a shine and a buzz wherever it goes.

Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Come on guys you all know i would be first
    I think that's the funniest comment as it comes from you Missylicious

I'm coming to Bris for a few days in Jan actually...... won't be bringing my kit with me though. Sorry
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

How much to buy all your kit? Maybe 4 of us could go in on the purchase. Would mean you're locked into someones garage for a few days

Need some fluros as well, maybe a cheap HID spot light from Jaycar.

Thinking thinking...

Hahaha I think my wife might have something to say about that as I'd be flying up to visit her (she'll be on secondment to the Bris office for a month from mid Jan and as a sweetener, her work are flying me up on Australia Day till the Sunday to have a mini-break)

I would like to try to catch up with you Brissy lot on one of the days though . Maybe one evening for dinner or something

Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 20-12-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Hahaha I think my wife might have something to say about that as I'd be flying up to visit her (she'll be on secondment to the Bris office for a month from mid Jan and as a sweetener, her work are flying me up on Australia Day till the Sunday to have a mini-break)

I would like to try to catch up with you Brissy lot on one of the days though . Maybe one evening for dinner or something

Your wife would say I'd love to help you detail cars on our holiday.

If he details anyone car it will be mine, as i can offer him.. Any booz beverage free of charge, his own personal chief specializing in thai and Italian food and hands on sevice
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

I can offer you the same but better, come to my hotel, I have the QHA chef if the year, QHA restaurant of the year....and I'm ops manager so the bar tab is unlimited....also got best wine menu at the 2009 QHA awards, I have the biggest on premise account for treasury wines in qld......lots of nice penfolds wines hidin away for a rainy day

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    I can offer you the same but better, come to my hotel, I have the QHA chef if the year, QHA restaurant of the year....and I'm ops manager so the bar tab is unlimited....also got best wine menu at the 2009 QHA awards, I have the biggest on premise account for treasury wines in qld......lots of nice penfolds wines hidin away for a rainy day
    Awww, damn, that sounds good...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Damn... sorry Luke, I'm not sure even Kiti's cooking can compete with that offer dude

NOTHING can compare to a true Thai womans cooking, can take the girl out Thailand but cant take teh Thailand out of the girl. Kiti has been asked to teach cheifs in thai cooking ( + kiti can teach you a few things about thai cooking hands on no OH&S to worry about).... 15 yrs of wine experence here . Drinking a red right now hhmmmm nice lol... i love this sort of i can offer more banter

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I hope this offer is open to all OZMPSER's and is this free??
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

As good as BOTH those offers are (and they are exceptional), neither can be compared to the veritable stew of pain and misery that I will be force-fed if I get caught detailing a car (or cars) whilst being on holiday with my wife

Sorry lads. I'm serious about wanting to catch up though. Might start a separate thread though