User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a CP-E TMIC on their MPS?

1. Default

Anyone with the cpe kit thought about sealing between the core and the shroud to force all the air through the fins???

Sent from my GT-I9100T

Cpe did release an upgraded shroud a few months so to provide a better seal and to prevent rubbing.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

3. Default

Think its worth sealing between the core and the metal shroud with something heat resistant?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in an updated shroud, always found it strange how it had big gaps, I just thought that how they designed it and if it was good enough for Cpe it would be good enough for me.. Hmmm, think I'll send an email. Anyone get their email address?

Quote Originally Posted by kevstewart View Post
    I'd be interested in an updated shroud, always found it strange how it had big gaps, I just thought that how they designed it and if it was good enough for Cpe it would be good enough for me.. Hmmm, think I'll send an email. Anyone get their email address?

Send an email to Sander - smarques@cp-e.com

Heres some pics

Notice how the new design allows the oem rubber seal to sit on the new shroud?

Old design ,the rubber touches the rear fins

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5508110240_e2292d98e7.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	10096

Name:	img0001qi.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	10097

Name:	img0009ah.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	10098

Name:	img0011wt.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	10099

Hmm, seems like the guys from the u.s need to send their TMIC back to CP-E to have some additional brackets welded in....BUGGER.

7. Default

My rubber seal in the bonnet seals fine..... I'm talking about the metal shroud around the core...

Was considering using some kind of silicone

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kevstewart View Post
    You have a 6 right??Sorry man, the upgraded shroud is for the Gen II 3's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12