User Tag List

Thread: 6 MPS work Xd9 or Cr Kai's

Default 6 MPS work Xd9 or Cr Kai's

So I've been doing some research and wanted to get some opinions on which rims you guys would prefer. Either:

Work Emotion XD9 18x8.0 +45
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3354015/2006-mazda-mazda6

OR

Work emotion CR Kai 18x7.5 +48
    New photoshoot with badgeless grille!

So which one looks better?

Cheers.
    Last edited by dnguy; 09-12-2011 at 12:50 AM.

what colour is your car?

Work Emotion CR Kai is my favourite out of the two.

I have a soft spot for the XD9's but only when they have a low offset http://www.iputinwork.com/wp-content...tionxd9_02.jpg

Work Emotion XD9
    1000%

how much are you getting them for anyway?

CR-KAi's I don't think are a very nice style of rim to be honest... They look good on my brothers mx5 SE, but that's about the only car I've seen that they look decent on.
    Need harder, more aggressive lines on your wheels to suit the aggressive lines of the car imo.

XD9's for sureeee!

David... Just make up your mind don't worry what others gonna say or think mang. As long as ur happy with it. Hes car is black so i reckon a set of gold XD9s will look better

Hey guys, they're roughly 2k a set with work rs lock nuts included (Cr Kai- $1900 and XD9-$2100). Getting them imported from japan by a local distributor. I'm really keen on the XD9's however rolling the guards will be necessary when I get the chance to lower my car. The sizing and offset of the CR Kai's would be perfect but unluckily for me, the distributor just got word that +48 are not a popular size and therefore there is an expected waiting time of 12 weeks on them, all he can get are +42 right now. So regardless, if I want my rims asap, I'll have to roll my guards haha such a pain...

So guess XD9's it is.

edwin, 2k is a lot of cash for a uni student. Need money for food and text books as well so I need to decide wisely haha

Next question is, would you guys get the matte bronze or matte grey silver for a Black 6 MPS?