User Tag List

Thread: Want To Buy: Sure Aeros SRI

Default Want To Buy: Sure Aeros SRI

Heya all!

I would like to buy a sure aeros from someone.

Two things: I'm happy to buy one at a fair price, must be complete with air straigtner.

Or

I can swap a complete COBB Sri AND inlet pipe (Cobb) and I will pay post to you. You pay your post of aeros to me.

I have the Cobb now but I just want a sure (I have a sidewinder ready)

Aeros can be any colour.

Thanks

IceValk85

Why the change?

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

i dont think my mps6 likes the cobb setup.

i just want to try something different more than anything. been told the sure aeros is the shizz so im fascinated by its air straightener.

Ice

Doesn't the COBB have an air straightener?

Chris.

That's what I thought too. COBB stuff is pretty good gear, if you're having problems with the car or it doesn't feel right, get someone to check over your install before switching intake systems over.

Also, you're running a Hypertech tune, I know some others have tried selecting different intake profiles for their COBB setup and seem to have got a better feel when driving rather than using the COBB intake profile, maybe have a look around to see what intake option others selected when loading the Hypertech tune with their COBB intakes (paging Matt MPS3).

Yes the Cobb has an air straightener, as does the stock air box, the straightener simply allows the MAF sensor to get the cleanest possible reading by streamlining and therefore eliminating turbulent air around the sensor area, there has been quite a bit of debate as to whether or not its purpose is required.

I have the COBB SF and the Hypertech tune as Dan mentioned, I personally find the best results are achieved using the HKS intake profile with my setup.

Can you be a bit more specific as to the issues you are having ?
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln