User Tag List

Thread: MPS6 Redline Tuning Hood Damper (gas struts)

1. Default MPS6 Redline Tuning Hood Damper (gas struts)

For sale Redline Tuning Hood Dampers for MPS6. $50

I originally brought them in the group buy and never installed them

They are brand new never used and are still even wrapped up all nicely in the post pak cylinder Brad sent them out in

Item :
    Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS system includes (all-black system):
    * Black e-coated gas springs, custom valved for slow release at end-of-stroke
    * Black powder-coated zinc-plated mounting hardware (black in color)
    * Full-color installation manual
    * 2 year warranty

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-MAZDA6-.html

Item Condition : Brand New unopened
    Price : $50
    Reason for Selling : Will be selling my car early next year so getting rid of bits and pieces
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

That's a shame you didn't install them Mel. Mine are still going strong. Should sell quickly at the price. Good Luck!!

Do you need to drill or cut to install these?

Are they same as the 3?

Yep, 3 rivets into the bonnet. As long as you take your time, you should accidently make any extra speed holes

I don't think the 3 and 6's are the same. The website should tell you.

The website list them separately so maybe not.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    That's a shame you didn't install them Mel. Mine are still going strong. Should sell quickly at the price. Good Luck!!
    Same here, i love mine... no more having that ugly stick getting on the way business.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

If those fit the 3 I would be keen however.. I will ask dad if he is interested as at one stage he wanted some.Also what will you get next?

8. Default

Replied to your pm Andy.

Graeme, I will be getting a bike/off road friendly SUV, most likely a Forester XT in white but am waiting until the cx5 comes to check that out (suspect though it will be too underpowered) We have the RX8 still which has low kms, got for a great price, sensational gearbox and clutch, its sexy and we both love driving it.

Yeh Im dont think they fit the 3, I think they are specific to the 6

9. Default

Sold

Yay!