User Tag List

Thread: Sure tip install issue.

1. Default Sure tip install issue.

Just wondering doesn't the sure Tip come with any metal joints to connect it to the intake? Since both ends are the same rubber sizing I'm not able to join them up?

It's meant too.. there's someone else on here that didn't get the metal tips sent with there tip either..

Yeah sounds like a dodgy batch

just to be certain, does it look like it does in the picture: Sidewinder
    you might find that the end of it connects onto that (ugly) rubber bendy bit on your stock intake

Yeah it's meant to be just like this. http://www.suremotorsports.com/wp-co...alth_black.jpg

You need these to join it onto the intake hose and recirc hose. http://www.suremotorsports.com/wp-co...r/couplers.jpg

Contacting them is your best bet

6. Default

Yeah pretty much figured. Ended up doing a DIY with metal from the hardware store. Cost me $3! Plus already had my car ripped apart so didn't wanna put it all back together.

Thanks for the response guys.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Not sure if i feel any difference from when i had the standard tip in compared to the SURE tip.
    Are you suppose to feel any noticeable gains ?

I noticed a difference in that the turbo spools a bit quicker, and its probably a bit noisier.

I'd contact SURE just to let them know, they may send you another as compensation

8. Default

They said sorry for the inconvenience and they will send that part now but I don't even need it anymore!"

Pretty pointless I'd say ..

9. Default

Issues been resolved.