User Tag List

Thread: (VIC) Decent place to get window tint?

Default (VIC) Decent place to get window tint?

I can't stand having 'factory tint'/clear windows, so will be very quickly getting my Black 3MPS's windows tinted.

Can anyone in VIC recommend a place who will do a good job while not asking for my first born as payment?

I'm gonna keep this one legal, so darkest legal tint will be the go. Also, if anyone can recommend certain products (midnight tint, premium tint, rockstar tint, etc), you can even post a picture up.... I'll let you :-)

I have 3M Carbon Black on mine. Darkest Legal.

Got mine done by Car Tint Options in Mulgrave. They do the window tinting for Garry and Warren Smith (as well as a number of other dealerships in the area. Am very happy with the results. No bubbles or creases etc. Very clean job.

Address: 59b Glenvale Cres Mulgrave

(Hint: They do cash in hand deals if you turn up there to talk as opposed to calling them - cost for mine was from memory about $250 cash or so )

Of course now that you know this I have to kill you

Dan
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 25-11-2011 at 10:45 AM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Cheers Dan,

Checked out your 3, looks good!! I had my eyes on getting a carbon tint anyway, so might be the way to go, just means a cruise out to Mulgrave ;-)

Cheers. If you looked at the ones on MazSpace, they're old photos now. Have done a few other things since then (wishes he was able to update MazSpace )