User Tag List

Thread: Sure Sidewinder

Default Sure Sidewinder

I ordered a cobb silicone inlet hose from street unit a few weeks ago. As it turned out there were none available in black so they offered to send out a sure sidewinder instead. Well the sidewinder arrived yesterday and when I went through the box found it was missing the two stainless connectors that join the silicone piece to the rest of the intake and recirculation off the BOV... To say the least I am a little disappointed. I have emailed streetunit and am waiting for there reply. The box did arrive with all the sure factory seals still in place so I am thinking it has just been a packing mistake at sures end.
    Apart from that it looks like one of the best quality silicone hoses that I have ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	9994  

Wow that's the worst... Did you tell them?

damn that sucks. nothing more frustrating than waiting for parts only to realise there's things missing

good luck, they should look after you

Arrived late last week. Thanks street unit I was starting to get a bit worried.
    I will put some pictures up when I get the bits for the rest of the intake and get it all installed.

5. Default

I had the same issue, but i bought it straight from SURE. had to go down to the metal shop and get connectors from them considering my car was already apart.
    Now SURE is sending me the missing bits and i dont even need it no more!