User Tag List

Thread: Service + add ons.

Default Service + add ons.

Booked my genII in for a 10k service at TuneHouse today.
    Great to meet everyone, and my god is this place CLEAN! Also had no luck trying to offload all my SURE gear so I ended up putting it all in.

<Anchors
    <Counter shift
    <Return
    <Short cut
    <Side winder
    <Torq r3

And what a difference the service and all the extras made! Everything's tight and smooth! The boys really look after everything. Glad I went to them and not to Mazda. Service report is impressive!

Highly recommend them to anyone! Really looking forward to adding more mods over the next few years with the help of these guys.

Dan

The most important question, did they make you a cappuccino???

They did offer. But already had enough caffeine in me for one day!

Interested in using these guys for my servicing aswell, it's a pity they are in Marrickville - makes it a bit hard to get the car over there without taking a day off work...probably worth it by the sound of it.

I have trouble getting over there during the week, so I just get my servicing done on a Saturday morning while I wait.

I'm the same as Matt. 830 sat morning drop off. Either wait or walk to Marrickville Metro

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well worth it dru. They re-tightened EVERYTHING! Handling is better, boost is smoother, locks are greased. Don't recall Mazda doing that to my fiancees 2 in the 4yrs they serviced it. Cant wait to give her car to them now.

Marrickville metro is a 5 minute walk, or they will drive you there. About 25mins into newtown, 40 into broadway.

Cheaper than Mazda aswell, plus they check more and care more!

It all adds up dude.