User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HDi GT2 FMIC

Default HDi GT2 FMIC

Been shopping around for front mounts for a while and came across the HDi kits for a pretty good price of $848. They've also said group buys can be organised so im just wandering if anyone else would be interested in this kit and saving a few bucks along the way.

If we get 5 people, it'll be $800 shipped anywhere.
    Last edited by Devil MPS; 17-11-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Id be keen to get one for my 6.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that this is for the 3 but I can ask and see if they can do a combined buy

I'm saving up for my coming up holiday in December, I have had my eyes on the HDI fmic for my 6. god dammmmmn

I've seen them on eBay for around the $899.

On ebay there $1300 shipped so its going to be a great buy if i didn't build my own i would of got on this but o well. only thing is the core is very very big, doesn't need cutting but it is large! lol

Here's a seller that has them for $899 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HDI-GT2-P...item2568dc1918

Yeah that's the one I saw

Opps sorry guys i think the 3 kit is $1200 the MPS6 was the original kit and they make one for the 3 but yeah its more $$$ from what they told me

Yeah the 6 kits are cheaper than the 3's. Usually the hdi ones are 1300. But i also noticed that the core is massive on this thing. There's a member on here with that kit and I think the pics they use in the ad is of his car

big core, big pipes, more lag... although the cooler is a tube and fin which means low pressure drop. if they made the core smaller would've been tops. still it looks very good quality and value for money

I like the dyno sheet
    It makes more power, but, produces more boost too...... Always going to make more power with more boost.

Yeah I noticed the dyno graph aswell haha I saw over 20psi and laughed, no wander they good a number

I wonder what are these like compared to the USA stuff like Cobb or CP-e...?

had one for a while on my 6 MPS here's pic's in actual fact the lag didnt increase much if really at all over the hyperflow tmic i had on before but the biggest difference was how cool the engine ran in city driving and boost came on stronger personaly a good upgrade only down side was the washer bottle had to swap side's but nothing a bit of wire a few crimps some 6mm silicon hose a drill with 6mm drill bit and some 3mm aluminium strips from bunnings get bout 6 you'll need them cause the supplied hdi brackets are crap also you'll need a universal bov because it doesnt come with the flange for factory style bovs (i made my own factory style adaptor for mine)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Axspeed6; 28-03-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

this deal still on? cause im keen

Yea, keen if your car is running. lols

Quote Originally Posted by MPSDAN View Post
    this deal still on? cause im keen

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Yea, keen if your car is running. lols
    Mazda just called up and found the problem! Was a stupid 10mm bolt!

Not on anymore, didn't get any interest so I ended buying one. Bought direct from them when they had a christmas special. Price went from $1200 to $540 delivered. Couldn't say no. Been on the car for a while, tiniest bit of lag due to it being a FMIC but boost comes on stronger and pulls for a little longer. I was impressed with it and for the price, really can't complain, fits perfectly.

I just assumed the kits were "china" knock off stuff, are they actually worth the coin? no huge fitment issues or anything?
    the top mount bugs me as it gets so heat soaked, keen for a fmic and these seem cheap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast