User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 6 MPS Luxury Pack. Black on Black, Low Kms, 2nd Owner, Immaculate, Adelaide

1. Default Mazda 6 MPS Luxury Pack. Black on Black, Low Kms, 2nd Owner, Immaculate, Adelaide

Item:2007 MAZDA 6 GG Series 2 MPS

Item Condition: Immacualte inside and out. 69,xxx Kms.

Reason for selling: Relationship breakup, no other choice

Price and price conditions: $29,500

Extra Info: Top of the range Luxury Pack, Bose, Sunroof, Leather, 2nd Owner since new, FULL service history, Luxury Pack, the best of the best in this model. This 2007 is the last model made of this sort. Immaculate conditon inside and out.

2.3 litre turbocharged, 190k W through the wheel via a slick 6-speed shifter this car is not slow. With direct injection the engine doesn't need big levels of boost to reach its' power peak. The suspension provides above average grip around corners, is easy to drive and has comfortable sporty front seats. The MPS is one of the safest in the Mazda range.

The luxury pack has leather seats with electric adjustments, sunroof, BOSE stereo with 7 speakers, 6 airbags and decent room in the rear seats.

This enhanced 2.3-litre constant All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) with Direct Injection, Turbocharger and Intercooler, pumps out 190 kW of power, matched with a Six-Speed Manual Gearbox and Factory Performance Clutch Upgrade.

With Black Leather Trim, Sports Leather Memory Powered Seats, Electric Sunroof, Six Airbags, ABS, Stability Control, Cruise Control, Trip Computer, Climate Control and Xenon Headlights, Power Tinted Windows, Immobiliser, Central Locking, Remote / Keyless Entry, Six-Stack 7 Speaker BOSE Sound System with Sub-woofer and I-Pod Dock.

Brand knew tyres fitted a month ago. Professionally lowred with King Springs all round. Black painted wheels with red pin stripe (breaks up the black abit but can be removed also by peeling off)
    2nd Owner from New with Full Mazda Service History in Immaculate Condition.

-PERFORMANCE BITS

- Cold Air Induction,
    -Only use the best oil for Extra Protection and Perf,
    -Professionally lowered,
    -18" Performance wheels,
    -Brand knew tyres.

I can not stress how well this vehicle has been treated, Originally from Melbourne owned by a lady. (now its my girfriend daily) I drive it home on 1 tank of fuel (700kms). Drives like an absolute dream. Unfortunate circumstances have arose (relationship) so the car needs to go!.

Any enquiries dont hesistate to call about anything...

Pictures: I have an add on Carsales with all pictures
    Any queries call me on 0411686153.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...ne=20&__D=2007

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

P.s. Im not on the computers alot so call me with any queries...

thanks again...

Last edited by markrx3; 13-11-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    if anyone knows of any old mazdas, toranas, holdens, fords etc. PM me. i am always intersted in restoring old cars.

2. Default

You dont say how many kms its done ... good luck with the sale

Beautiful car, quite like the red pin stripe. Should sell quickly. Good luck!!

4. Default

oops sorry its in the Carsales add.

69,745 as of 2 days ago.

5. Default

comeon guys. need it gone.